problem with africa corps (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Tech Support

kaiser0307 -> problem with africa corps (9/4/2012 1:12:50 PM)

when i start the game there is a problem with the menu. the wermacht game starts and plays as normal (but with out sounds) but the africa corps doesn't start at all.

[image]local://upfiles/36347/5551B2D9ADA0433F8B1FB92271F6DE20.jpg[/image]

VPaulus -> RE: problem with africa corps (9/4/2012 3:04:09 PM)

Your Panzer Corps installation seems to be messed.
I suggest you to uninstall everything related with panzer Corps and installed it again.

Install first panzer Corps original version, than the DLC (if you have them) and finally Afrika Korps expansion.

IainMcNeil -> RE: problem with africa corps (9/5/2012 1:47:24 PM)

What languages are you playing in? Afrika Korps is only available for English currently. It looks like you may be trying to run it in another language.

VPaulus -> RE: problem with africa corps (9/5/2012 2:27:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

What languages are you playing in? Afrika Korps is only available for English currently. It looks like you may be trying to run it in another language.

Iain, you can choose other language and still the buttons will look normal.

IainMcNeil -> RE: problem with africa corps (9/6/2012 9:43:36 AM)

Its some sort of missing text file issue so reinstalling might help or changing the language.

kaiser0307 -> RE: problem with africa corps (9/17/2012 8:22:28 PM)

I did all of the above more than once. Stil the same. If it is only a text file why doesn't the game starts?

Lord Zimoa -> RE: problem with africa corps (9/18/2012 7:48:18 AM)

The only other possibility I can think off, is a corrupt initial download, please contact Matrix support for a new fresh link. Please have your order email and serial number ready.

De-install any PzC builds you are running now. Install your original Wehrmacht, check if all runs again as before. Than install the new fresh re-downloaded AK and see if in English all looks ok.

Josh -> RE: problem with africa corps (9/18/2012 3:06:08 PM)

Or he had some mod installed somewhere that gave him his initial problems, deleting the game but not the mod or remnants of the mod continues the problem. Sometimes you have to manually check if the gamefolder is indeed empty/gone.

planner 3 -> RE: problem with africa corps (9/18/2012 4:34:23 PM)

I agree with Josh, as I had remnants of the game in 3 differnt locations in my XP comp when I re-entered the game.

Josh -> RE: problem with africa corps (9/18/2012 7:33:55 PM)

Yeah for some reason (insert clueless here [&:]) I have Advanced Tactics Gold installed in two different places... never gave me problems though.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI