Looking for another game Closed (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

wyrmmy -> Looking for another game Closed (9/7/2012 9:17:27 PM)

My current opponent of the last 4 years is slowing down due to RL commitments, so I'm looking for another game to supplement my fix. ;) Would prefer a Babes C game with stacking limits. Either side is fine and HR are negotiable. Would prefer a 'semi -historical' pace and style. Email or PM if interested.

Mac Linehan -> RE: Looking for another game (9/8/2012 4:56:19 PM)

wyrmm -

Hope that you find an opponent; I would follow a Babes C w/stacking limits with interest.

Mac

wyrmmy -> RE: Looking for another game (9/8/2012 5:17:23 PM)

I hope so to. [:)] This is the longest it's ever took to find an opponent. Anyone?

andydb -> RE: Looking for another game (9/8/2012 6:58:10 PM)

I have sent you a PM - please check it out and let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Andydb

geofflambert -> RE: Looking for another game (9/8/2012 6:59:28 PM)

I'm up for it as the Allied player with few or no house rules but I'd need help with installing that mod without messing anything else up. I've been looking at that but have no experience with it. The greater the realism the better as far as I'm concerned.

Andy beat me to the punch. Nuts!

wyrmmy -> RE: Looking for another game (9/9/2012 4:44:18 AM)

Thanks guys, Andy and I are up for DBB C with limits, and I will take Japan. Must be a masochist.[:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI