MacArthur (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

PizzaMan -> MacArthur (9/9/2012 4:21:13 AM)

Just curious: Is it always a bad decision to burn PP to withdraw MacArthur?

JeffroK -> RE: MacArthur (9/9/2012 5:31:04 AM)

Yes, you get another version of him later plus can spend the PP on other more useful items.

jmalter -> RE: MacArthur (9/9/2012 6:32:57 AM)

Brisbane Mac arrives w/ SoWesPac commandHQ, if Manila Mac ain't dead by then, you'll have two!

i gotta wonder, would they co-operate w/ each other, or compete against themselves?

ilovestrategy -> RE: MacArthur (9/9/2012 9:53:40 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jmalter

Brisbane Mac arrives w/ SoWesPac commandHQ, if Manila Mac ain't dead by then, you'll have two!

i gotta wonder, would they co-operate w/ each other, or compete against themselves?

They would gang up on poor Nimitz. [:D]

dr.hal -> RE: MacArthur (9/9/2012 1:00:50 PM)

Two instead of one to hold accountable at the end of the war! Interesting. But in respect to your question, pay nothing. He leaves automatically or more rightly reappears as indicted above. But it's surprising how so few Japanese players try to "take" Bataan. This allows Bataan to "exist" for some time after April '42 if well stocked. Thus you will be getting a second Mac... a Big Mac???

zuluhour -> RE: MacArthur (9/9/2012 2:38:37 PM)

[:D]

AW1Steve -> RE: MacArthur (9/10/2012 3:02:47 AM)

I keep trying to send him to Alaska.....but he always seems to find his way back! [:)] He's partly the reason I keep asking for a "shoot the commander" button. [:D]

Lcp Purcell -> RE: MacArthur (9/10/2012 1:19:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

I keep trying to send him to Alaska.....but he always seems to find his way back! He's partly the reason I keep asking for a "shoot the commander" button.

+1

being able to bust MacArthur down to 2nd lieutenant would make the game a lot more enjoyable.

AW1Steve -> RE: MacArthur (9/10/2012 4:49:51 PM)

Mac's like a zombie.....you just can't get rid of him. Wish I could send him hope for a "Bond tour". [:D]

Dan Nichols -> RE: MacArthur (9/10/2012 5:14:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: dr.hal

Two instead of one to hold accountable at the end of the war! Interesting. But in respect to your question, pay nothing. He leaves automatically or more rightly reappears as indicted above. But it's surprising how so few Japanese players try to "take" Bataan. This allows Bataan to "exist" for some time after April '42 if well stocked. Thus you will be getting a second Mac... a Big Mac???

A double Big-Mac? Does come super sized?

AW1Steve -> RE: MacArthur (9/10/2012 5:26:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dan Nichols

quote:

ORIGINAL: dr.hal

A double Big-Mac? Does come super sized?

Only his EGO! [:D]

LeeChard -> RE: MacArthur (9/11/2012 10:47:33 PM)

[:D][:D][:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI