primus links not working !! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

garymiboy -> primus links not working !! (9/27/2012 3:52:02 PM)

Hi,i have been a member and game buyer for a few years now on matrix.and bought the decisive battles code blue game on download last night.. but when i got the link from primus it didnt work.so, i got automatically sent another..same result.i contacted them and they replied today with..the same link..this link isnt working i have tried to click the link..copy and paste etc...all i get is either "blank page"in my url.or just goes straight back to my homepage.i sent a ticket to matrix helpdesk last night but as of yet i have heard nothing.im getting absolutely nowhere... i havent had problems in the past with downloads.

JDM -> RE: primus links not working !! (9/28/2012 8:45:36 PM)

Sorry you are having problems. Sometimes this happens in odd situations and it can be related to the browser you are using or the anti virus system you have. If you're not able to find a workaround just contact the help desk at Matrix and they'll work out how to get you up and running. Don't worry we will get you your downloads somehow.One again apologies for the problems.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI