Base Administration calculation (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

Moss Orleni -> Base Administration calculation (11/4/2012 7:30:10 PM)

Hi all,

I recently lost all my bookmarks in a HD crash [:(] and I'm now trying to reassemble the most important info from earlier posts.

For adminstrative stacking limits however, I didn't find the info I was looking for.
Could anybody provide me with or point me to the rules to calculate the base admin figure as displayed in the right top corner of the air units screen?

This is what I still remember:

for administrative stacking, each air unit counts as one point, except for

1) fragments/detachments: count as one point for all
2) groups with mission set to training: count as one point for all
3) float planes: count as one point for all

However, I did some checking and the above doesn't seem to match the ingame calculation.
Can anybody help me out?

Thanks in advance,

Moss Orleni

On a related note: sometimes the Base Administration displays as 'XXX groups out of YYY', and sometimes it just displays 'XXX groups'. How come?

Chris21wen -> RE: Base Administration calculation (11/4/2012 10:49:06 PM)

Air HQs add their command rating to any base within the command range to base admin.
Command HQ also add something to the base admin but I simply cannot remember exactly what.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Moss Orleni

On a related note: sometimes the Base Administration displays as 'XXX groups out of YYY', and sometimes it just displays 'XXX groups'. How come?

Level 9 and 10 base do not suffer from administration problems.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI