Placename font issue (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III

RedLion -> Placename font issue (11/9/2012 9:11:24 PM)

Hello. Could somebody please let me know what I got wrong with placename fonts? Is there a way to get rid of the ugly grey background? I made some changes in Opart 3 Fonts.ini file, but without any success. I'm using Telumar's brilliant mod. Many thanks in advance.

RedLion -> RE: Placename font issue (11/9/2012 9:14:24 PM)

And I embedded picture as well...

[image]local://upfiles/39714/2A803C3A23584FC1A7AF7764A1793088.jpg[/image]

Curtis Lemay -> RE: Placename font issue (11/9/2012 10:16:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RedLion

Hello. Could somebody please let me know what I got wrong with placename fonts? Is there a way to get rid of the ugly grey background? I made some changes in Opart 3 Fonts.ini file, but without any success. I'm using Telumar's brilliant mod. Many thanks in advance.

You have Text Contrast set to "Highlight" or "Maximum". Set it back to "Standard". This is done via the "Options" pulldown.

RedLion -> RE: Placename font issue (11/9/2012 10:27:02 PM)

Thanks General LeMay. I changed indeed Text Contrast from 'Highlight' to 'Standard' and re-started TOAW III. Unfortunately the grey background behind place names is still there!

Curtis Lemay -> RE: Placename font issue (11/10/2012 12:07:48 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RedLion

Thanks General LeMay. I changed indeed Text Contrast from 'Highlight' to 'Standard' and re-started TOAW III. Unfortunately the grey background behind place names is still there!

Ok, then you have Background=Y under the [PlaceNameFont] in the Opart Font.ini. Set it to "N".

RedLion -> RE: Placename font issue (11/10/2012 8:41:45 AM)

This did the job! Thanks again for your guidance General LeMay.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI