Laptop Shuts Down- Occasionally (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Scourge of War Gettysburg Series >> Tech Support

Steveonfirst -> Laptop Shuts Down- Occasionally (11/13/2012 3:47:55 PM)

Let me start by saying "Great game!!. Love it.

Wondering if others have run into this: Very rarely I will be playing a scenario and my laptop will shut down. No warning. I reboot and then play through with no issues. (I now save the game at points just in case). I do have occasional burps when the game stalls, but usually a second or two and no issues. Running Windows 7 Home Premium on a laptop with plenty of memory. Graphics card memory is segregated, plenty of processing speed. Other than the issue described, have had no similar issues with the computer. Appreciate any feedback from similar experiences.

Jim_NSD -> RE: Laptop Shuts Down- Occasionally (11/16/2012 11:13:19 PM)

Nothing we are familiar with. It may be that you laptop is getting too hot, please make sure the air intake & fan exhaust vents are clear while playing.

-Jim

LittlePowell_NSD -> RE: Laptop Shuts Down- Occasionally (11/17/2012 12:50:25 PM)

Glad you are enjoying the game. I would take Jims advice but that could also be a sign of a failing hardware component. Motherboard, PSU, or graphics processor.. If your machine is under warranty, I would definitely look into getting it checked out.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI