Different kind of error message.. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Commander - The Great War >> Tech Support

m10bob -> Different kind of error message.. (11/17/2012 3:57:34 AM)

Hello..I downloaded the game and have a different error message..It reads as follows :Fatal Error:Extension Missing:ARB_VERTEX_Buffer_Object....................Had no problem with the intro whatsoever, only got the error message upon hitting "Play"....

BTW:My first install went to c:Program Files(default), and my second I just installed to C: (to avoid possible Win7 issues).......
(This new thread opened at suggestion of our friend V Paulus....Thank you..[:)]

Myrddraal -> RE: Different kind of error message.. (11/17/2012 1:22:18 PM)

It sounds like a graphics related error. Could you try updating your video drivers to be sure they're the latest?

VPaulus -> RE: Different kind of error message.. (11/17/2012 2:03:20 PM)

Probably it's related with missing OpenGL. It's like Myrddal said you might have to update your drivers.

If you post your glewinfo.txt here, it will be easy to see if OpenGL is installed.

quote:

To verify your OpenGL version installed, download and run glewinfo:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3914099/glewinfo.exe

it will generate a text file with all necessary information.

If you could also please post your DxDiag it could be helpful to see how old is graphic card drivers.

quote:

How to get a Directx Dialog file:

1. click on "START"
2. click "run"
3. type in "dxdiag" and click "OK"
4. check through the tabs and perform all tests
5. click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice
6. open the text file, copy the contents, and post along with your issue.

m10bob -> RE: Different kind of error message.. (11/19/2012 12:17:19 PM)

The computer I was using was 4 years old, and while I always update my drivers, I have replaced it with a 2012 model.(Really impressed with the HP I use so I basically acquired newest version of the thing..I should have the thing back NLT Wednesday...Having the files transferred to the "new, super improved", model..[;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI