Campaign preparing the way, I am west of Bizerte and itīs july 43, have I failed? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Falder -> Campaign preparing the way, I am west of Bizerte and itīs july 43, have I failed? (2/2/2001 4:22:00 PM)

... In some how I must have. I should be in Sicily shouldnīt I. The strange thing is I had decisive victorys in my first two. Couldnīt repair all my shermans after second scenario though. What is up [img]http://208.185.88.171/ubb/frown.gif[/img] I must add that the scenario briefing after second battle told me I was going to Sicily, where my mission were to push forward to relieve some paratroopers. Something must have been messed up here, I think. Falder [This message has been edited by Falder (edited February 02, 2001).]

Wild Bill -> (2/3/2001 8:42:00 AM)

I'm not sure. Do you have a save of the end of your last battle? If you do, send it to me and let me take a look. If you got a decisive in the first two Tunisian battles, you should be in Sicily by now. If you send it, I'll check it out. Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI