Download link unavailable on website after purchase (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog >> Tech Support

inquisiteur -> Download link unavailable on website after purchase (11/20/2012 1:26:26 PM)

Hi bought the game including the physical shipment.

Got a link on my email to download the game. However on the website "my products" under the "Downloads" column I see "No Downloads Available".

Is that temporary ? or that's because I order digital + physical ? (in which cas it would be inconvenient to me )

Thanks

IainMcNeil -> RE: Download link unavailable on website after purchase (11/20/2012 2:41:06 PM)

Sorry you are having problems. The email you receive will contain your download link and serial. You do not download from the Matrix site direct - you download via the Amazon cloud through our payment provider Plimus.

VonManstein -> RE: Download link unavailable on website after purchase (11/26/2012 6:59:32 PM)

I also bought the game including the physical shipment. I think that includes free downloads, any time, not only one. The link send me to a page in wich appears "No Downloads Available".

VPaulus -> RE: Download link unavailable on website after purchase (11/26/2012 7:20:14 PM)

http://www.matrixgames.com/support/faq.asp?id=8

IainMcNeil -> RE: Download link unavailable on website after purchase (11/26/2012 8:17:48 PM)

If anyone does not receive the download link please let support know via the Helpdesk as this really shouldn't happen so we need to dig in to why you are not getting download links but we need to check the orders where it occurred as its not happening for most people. If you buy the boxed version you get the download version as well and can download as often as you like.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI