German Air Plan - First Turn (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

Beruldsen -> German Air Plan - First Turn (11/24/2012 3:41:50 PM)

Ok...I'm back to playing the game for the first time in over a year. I've updated to the newest version (1.06.19). I've read that one should expect to be able to kill 4000 to 5000 Soviet planes in the first turn yet I've only been able to get around 3000. Any suggestions? I've set Air Doctrine to 10% (Percent Required to Fly). For the most part I've launched the recommended planes (orange colored ones versus all).

Peltonx -> RE: German Air Plan - First Turn (11/24/2012 5:00:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arne Beruldsen

Ok...I'm back to playing the game for the first time in over a year. I've updated to the newest version (1.06.19). I've read that one should expect to be able to kill 4000 to 5000 Soviet planes in the first turn yet I've only been able to get around 3000. Any suggestions? I've set Air Doctrine to 10% (Percent Required to Fly). For the most part I've launched the recommended planes (orange colored ones versus all).

Thats the best u can do now

carlkay58 -> RE: German Air Plan - First Turn (11/24/2012 8:50:44 PM)

That's actually quite good. A point - is this just after using airstrikes or at the end of your turn? Because you can kill all of the damaged ones by overrunning the airbases with ground units.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI