Crimea Front (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support

morvael -> Crimea Front (11/29/2012 4:14:31 PM)

The manual states it will be renamed to North Caucasus Front in 10/43. It is 5/42 and it has already changed it's name.

Helpless -> RE: Crimea Front (11/29/2012 5:18:33 PM)

It also can change the name if you lost Sevastopol or Kerch.

morvael -> RE: Crimea Front (11/30/2012 6:07:48 AM)

So all is correct, except the manual is missing that condition.

Apollo11 -> RE: Crimea Front (11/30/2012 8:50:32 AM)

Hi all,

Added to updated manual - will be out (very soon) with new BETA patch!

Leo "Apollo11"

morvael -> RE: Crimea Front (11/30/2012 8:55:27 AM)

The manual lists only date conditions. If you have access to the rules (code) that drives those changes, perhaps you can check if there are no more similar ommisions in the manual. Besides I have seen people reporting that splitting AGS to AG A and AG B doesn't work as described in the manual. Usually AGS stays and one AG A/B is created.

Apollo11 -> RE: Crimea Front (11/30/2012 9:43:42 AM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: morvael

The manual lists only date conditions.

I added the "OR" clause with event driven change in addition to already present date driven change.

quote:

If you have access to the rules (code) that drives those changes, perhaps you can check if there are no more similar ommisions in the manual. Besides I have seen people reporting that splitting AGS to AG A and AG B doesn't work as described in the manual. Usually AGS stays and one AG A/B is created.

Only Pavel can check that...

Leo "Apollo11"

Helpless -> RE: Crimea Front (11/30/2012 3:45:07 PM)

AG A/B bug was fixed sometime ago, it was related to bad data in the scenario file. We need a repeating save when it doesn't split/merged correctly.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI