Looking for a few good men. Scenario test! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns

Tankhead -> Looking for a few good men. Scenario test! (12/19/2002 3:15:37 PM)

Hello Folks!

I need a few good men or ladies to test 2 scenarios. A short version and a longer version of the same scenario. The scenarios were design by one and the only Wild Bill Wilder and have one round of testing done I need one more round of testing. Marines are busting some caves with the help of some dogs yes that is right dog team to sniff out the Japanese :D.
Any brave volunteer.

Just send me and [EMAIL=tankhead@internorth.com]E-mail Tankhead[/EMAIL]

Tankhead -> (1/7/2003 6:21:42 AM)

Come on you mean with all these players on this forum nobody want's to test a few good scenarios??????:rolleyes:

Supervisor -> (1/7/2003 10:23:00 AM)

Sorry Rick I think I tested the first round of these and the corrections/changes would be based on my suggestions to WB.;) But I'll copy this thread into the main body where it will get more attention.

nstalker -> (1/10/2003 2:48:50 AM)

It is amazing Rick all these gamers look and play but none can give an opinion on a scenario. Man all they have to do is play it and then say look its not bad but I thought this stunk and then tell use what the game result is.

Come on guys give us a hand.

Jacko -> (1/10/2003 3:09:31 AM)

One volunteer already stepped forward... Always nice to test a good scenario.

mlomax -> I CAN DO IT. (1/25/2003 8:19:56 AM)

If you still need some volunteers, I can help.

Neil Stalker -> (1/25/2003 9:10:49 AM)

Thanks Guys we will definitely take up your offer there will be some new scenarios ready for testing over the next ten days.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI