Forget MP account password (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support

gamer78 -> Forget MP account password (12/14/2012 1:18:50 PM)

Hello there,

Forget server password for MP games. Who should I contact? or how can I reset the passsword.
Regards

Baris

elmo3 -> RE: Forget MP account password (12/14/2012 2:46:29 PM)

Contact support at Slitherine I'd say.

gamer78 -> RE: Forget MP account password (12/15/2012 1:52:58 AM)

Thanks for the reply Elmo3.
I got response that they reset password(which I can do without contacting support) but still couldn't login to WIE multiplay.
It is interesting that I can log into other titles of Slitherine multiplay now and before after reseting password but not WIE.

gamer78 -> RE: Forget MP account password (12/16/2012 3:07:20 PM)

Hi there,
Not a regular one posting in these forums maybe that's the cause of lack of response..
Anywaaay, I keep getting ticket from Slitherine support after asking questions but no progress yet so far.
Should I also make contact with Matrix support? What is the stance of corporation with Slitherine?
I bought this game from matrix.

Thanks.

elmo3 -> RE: Forget MP account password (12/16/2012 3:20:54 PM)

You can try Matrix of course, but it's a Slitherine account so that is probably where you solution lies.

Joel Billings -> RE: Forget MP account password (12/16/2012 10:35:45 PM)

There is a wrserver.dat file in your WitE/dat/save directory. It contains the info about your log in info for the server. Are you sure that this matches your Slitherine account info and WitE registration number info? If so, you should try a full reinstall (keep your save folder) and try again (maybe your registry has bad info). If that still fails it requires a higher pay grade of support as I only know enough to be dangerous but not enough to fully understand what's going wrong here. [:)] Good luck.

gamer78 -> RE: Forget MP account password (12/16/2012 11:43:05 PM)

Hi Joel, Thanks for the reply,
As far as I remember I last played last server game exactly 1 year ago. Now I look at save folder I don't have anything like "wrserver.dat"
When I have registered for multiplay in game menu(WIE) last year, AFAIK I registered with a password different than Slitherine password without knowing they provide the server. But techically I should be able to reset the password like I do for playing Slitherine titles without calling support. I think there is slight lack of communication between 3rd party games with different server provider. I'm sure it will be solved soon.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI