GREAT GAME!! (Thank-you!) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps

brdrumz -> GREAT GAME!! (Thank-you!) (12/18/2012 6:09:12 PM)

I have been a huge fan of Panzer General for years. (Especially PG1 and Allied General)

I stumbled across Panzer Corps by looking for info on PGForever and I'm so glad I did!
What a great game!! It's an awesome update to an original war game classic. I have purchased PzCorps/Afrika Korps and all Grand Camps. up to the newest (West '44) but will soon get that after Christmas. I'm just starting the game from Poland '39 in the Grand Campaign series.

Just wanted to say thanks to the faithful PG players of the past and the re-designer Alex, and the team at Lordz/Slitherine and Matrix for making this game possible.

You will now keep me up for hours on end, give me many nights of minimal sleep! [:D]

IainMcNeil -> RE: GREAT GAME!! (Thank-you!) (12/18/2012 6:17:04 PM)

Thanks! Now go and get all your friends to buy it so you have someone to play Multiplayer! :)

Tw2Brick -> RE: GREAT GAME!! (Thank-you!) (12/18/2012 6:24:32 PM)

I have to agree, it is a fun game. I just managed to get it yesterday, plus I plan to get most if not all of the dlc for it (retired, fixed income - it's tough).

I just had to post because the Op looks like I could have written it.

Happy gaming!

Robmypro -> RE: GREAT GAME!! (Thank-you!) (1/1/2013 2:21:35 AM)

I am playing it with my nephew and it is really good. Not too heavy. Not too light.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI