No Effect Combat (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Strategic War in Europe >> Tech Support

Hakmeister -> No Effect Combat (12/30/2012 12:11:09 AM)

After using the editor to make a few modifications, I've noticed that it corrupts the game files. I had to manually delete more than 500 characters from several lines in the commanders.csv file. Now I have another problem, the no effect combat. German units attack a polish unit at 6:1 odds and no damage occurs. A '0.0' result for all units. Attached is the consoleout.txt file.

This problem does not surface when I edit the games files using an editor. It only happens when I edit a scenario using the editor v1.05.

Thanks.

doomtrader -> RE: No Effect Combat (12/30/2012 8:30:07 AM)

I don't think that the editor for SWiE has been released

Hakmeister -> RE: No Effect Combat (12/31/2012 6:03:40 PM)

If I didn't get it from you, then I should have been more careful. I will look into where I got it from.

Hakmeister -> RE: No Effect Combat (12/31/2012 6:13:48 PM)

http://forum.wastelands-interactive.com/showthread.php?6764-Editor-for-Strategic-War-in-Europe-released

That's the link that I got the editor from. It's on one of your posts at the Wastelands forum. Are you one person or do other developers at Wastelands use Doomtrader as well?

Hakmeister -> RE: No Effect Combat (1/19/2013 7:23:52 PM)

Still waiting. I did revisit your site and you are an active participant in the editor discussion. So, what gives? The editor has a bug in it when saving that distorts combat. Has anyone else run into this problem? Has the editor been updated to a newer version?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI