Question on World War 2 Campaign (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

LehrDivision -> Question on World War 2 Campaign (12/23/2002 2:04:32 AM)

I'm doing the WW2 Campaign for Germany right now, and from the start of the campaign in Jan 1939 to currently rigth now mid 1942 i have always been either in defensive or delay action with my battalion. Why? should i not be able to fight an assult or at least advance? i mean i had them say that in the mission briefing but it'll turn out that the enemy is advancing i'm not.

Supervisor -> (12/23/2002 2:54:26 AM)

Battles are picked randomly nothing more. You'll get your chance eventually.

LehrDivision -> Re (12/23/2002 7:45:33 AM)

I hope so... cause delay action and defensive battle isn't my main objective... :rolleyes:

john g -> Re: Re (12/24/2002 3:50:14 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by LehrDivision
[B]I hope so... cause delay action and defensive battle isn't my main objective... :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

Wait until you have crawled your way thru a three hex deep minefield during a 3 visability sandstorm during an assault with perturn vic hexes piliing up points for the ai. Then you will fondly remember those easy delay and defend turkey shoots.

I just tried a UK WWII campaign and after the 3rd assault in a row in a sandstorm I put it away.

I would have loved to have some easy ones, instead of the battles where infantry moves one hex per turn and tanks move two hexes per turn.
thanks, John.

Warhorse -> (12/24/2002 9:01:32 PM)

This is why I edit every scenario in my WW2 campaigns.... Especially the map sizes, AI force composition, and setup...hell, that's everything just about, what do you know?!:D :eek:

LehrDivision -> Re (12/25/2002 9:03:12 AM)

i don't like editing... it takes the fun and surprises out of the game... heh i'd just reload =)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI