RE: Testers for DW Shadows Invited to join! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

Sithuk -> RE: Testers for DW Shadows Invited to join! (2/2/2013 5:47:33 PM)

How would you all feel if you found out that the beta process had begun and you had not been notified that you were not selected?

unclean -> RE: Testers for DW Shadows Invited to join! (2/2/2013 5:57:27 PM)

Man don't even joke :[

ASHBERY76 -> RE: Testers for DW Shadows Invited to join! (2/2/2013 6:05:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sithuk

How would you all feel if you found out that the beta process had begun and you had not been notified that you were not selected?

It has based on Elliots profile.They might be waiting untill a better build before it starts for people here.

RavenX -> RE: Testers for DW Shadows Invited to join! (3/6/2013 4:11:40 AM)

Is "Shadows" the next expansion after Legends? Just curious as this is the first I'm hearing about it. I just bought DW and both expansions tonight and I'm downloading and installing them now. I played a early build of DW at a friends when it first came out and thought it was promising but still needed work. After watching some YouTube videos over the last few days and seeing all the progress the series has made since then I had to get them all to scratch my space conquerer itch. [:D]

martok -> RE: Testers for DW Shadows Invited to join! (3/6/2013 2:20:27 PM)

Raven, you old scoundrel! Welcome back!

I think you'll find you made the right decision in getting the game with both expansions. Have fun playing it!

Anyway, yes Shadows is the next expansion after Legends. Definitely one of my "must-have's" for this year. [:D]

RavenX -> RE: Testers for DW Shadows Invited to join! (3/14/2013 9:16:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: martok

Raven, you old scoundrel! Welcome back!

I think you'll find you made the right decision in getting the game with both expansions. Have fun playing it!

Anyway, yes Shadows is the next expansion after Legends. Definitely one of my "must-have's" for this year. [:D]

Thanks brother :) I'm always kicking around somewhere (just barely though sometimes lol).

Appreciate the info on Shadows. I'm greatly looking forward to it now.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI