Sale almost over...if you could buy only one (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Robmypro -> Sale almost over...if you could buy only one (1/15/2013 2:38:44 AM)

What game would you buy? It could be something you already own. Looking for a great game regardless of genre.

junk2drive -> RE: Sale almost over...if you could buy only one (1/15/2013 3:00:54 AM)

Are you buying on sale because price is important?

A bargain at full price is John Tiller's Campaign Series. 3 full games, 2d counter mode or 3d sprite mode, more battles and campaigns than you can play in a year. Easy on the hardware. I had it running in Wine on Linux too.

Robmypro -> RE: Sale almost over...if you could buy only one (1/15/2013 3:08:53 AM)

Hey Junk, just looking to take advantage of the sale. Looking at the title you mentioned. Looks interesting.

martok -> RE: Sale almost over...if you could buy only one (1/15/2013 12:49:58 PM)

Armada 2526 with the Supernova expansion, and Distant Worlds with both the Return of the Shakturi and Legends expansions. Right now, they're the two best space strategy games out there!

heyhellowhatsnew -> RE: Sale almost over...if you could buy only one (1/15/2013 2:43:31 PM)

John Tiller forever [&o] Please get him back, Matrix. Pay him anything

Perturabo -> RE: Sale almost over...if you could buy only one (1/15/2013 5:23:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: junk2drive

A bargain at full price is John Tiller's Campaign Series. 3 full games, 2d counter mode or 3d sprite mode, more battles and campaigns than you can play in a year. Easy on the hardware. I had it running in Wine on Linux too.

Hey, any chances for a thread with a list of wargames you got to run on Wine?

sullafelix -> RE: Sale almost over...if you could buy only one (1/15/2013 5:47:50 PM)

I did just that, picked up WITE last night.

heyhellowhatsnew -> RE: Sale almost over...if you could buy only one (1/15/2013 5:51:10 PM)

I picked up pretty much all of the Matrix games catalogue during this sale. Even games that were too advanced for me because I know I will learn them by the next sale when new games are produced :)

junk2drive -> RE: Sale almost over...if you could buy only one (1/15/2013 8:34:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Perturabo

quote:

ORIGINAL: junk2drive

Hey, any chances for a thread with a list of wargames you got to run on Wine?

No

I gave up on Linux and wine when I got windows 8. With Ubuntu 12.04 and wine 1.41 I had JTCS and Battle Academy working.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI