Our CinC is gravely Ill (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Wild Bill -> Our CinC is gravely Ill (2/7/2001 7:03:00 AM)

I thought all of you should know that David Heath, head of TGN and Matrix games is extremely ill. The man who never stops has been brought to a standstill with what could be walking pneumonia. Please do NOT write him unless you absolutely have to do so. He is not able to answer e-mail. Only call him in case of emergency. A note here on the forum is appropriate, but nothing he need reply to. What I would request is your prayer and thoughts for him during this time. I'll keep you all posted on his condition. It appears to be something quite serious. I hope we will all be thinking of him, his wife Ava, his boys Andrew and Nick during this critical time. God bless you David. You are uppermost in our thoughts! Get well soon. Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

MindSpy -> (2/7/2001 7:10:00 AM)

That is regrettable news indeed. To a speedy recovery and clear lungs! MindSpy

Warrior -> (2/7/2001 7:14:00 AM)

The "Walking P" can be very dangerous, but if David takes it easy he shold have a full recovery. I'm sure he's getting good medical attention, and I wish him a very speedy return to the ranks of the healthy. I'll put in a good word for him when I have my next conversation with God. I always remember the words of an old fellow I knew (who was 94 years old at the time), "Never underestimate the efficacy of prayer." [This message has been edited by REMF (edited February 06, 2001).]

troopie -> (2/7/2001 7:20:00 AM)

All my best to you, Dave. Get well soon. troopie ------------------ Pamwe Chete

KG Erwin -> (2/7/2001 7:24:00 AM)

Sorry to hear about David. If it IS walking pneumonia, my wife had it a couple of years ago and she was out of commission for several weeks. It's definitely dangerous, so I hope all the best for Mr. Heath and that he will take it slow and easy for however long it takes for him to fully recover. My heartfelt best wishes go out to David and his family. Godspeed your recovery. Glenn, Christy & Sara Higginbotham.

RockinHarry -> (2/7/2001 7:34:00 AM)

...bad news indeed, so all the best and a quick recovery for David! ____________ RockinHarry

AmmoSgt -> (2/7/2001 7:49:00 AM)

Lighting a candle tonight for David

Daniel Oskar -> (2/7/2001 8:15:00 AM)

My prayers go out to David for a speedy recovery

waynef -> (2/7/2001 8:34:00 AM)

Take care David...get some rest. [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

mogami -> (2/7/2001 8:38:00 AM)

Hi, Don't worry David the Regt is well trained and will press on to the objective. Take some R&R (you've earned it.) We will all pull for you. In our thoughts and wishes, but foremost get well soon. With out leadership we might get into trouble (you know how these rear area MP's are with front line troops). ------------------ I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a differant direction!

LeibstandartePzD -> (2/7/2001 9:08:00 AM)

My thoughts go out to him and his family. May he enjoy a speedy and complete recovery. ------------------ Former member of the 8th US cavalry and a grandson of a Leibstandarte tanker. Former name on these boards was Leibstandarte.

Polrbear -> (2/7/2001 10:06:00 AM)

We can't enjoy SPWAW while you are ill David. Get better soon!

Joe Osborne -> (2/7/2001 10:14:00 AM)

Just spoke with the C-in-C and he's recovering...sounds like hell...but he's recovering....good news! It's not pneumonia...just a REAL BAD virus. I cut it short just to let him rest. Keep him in your prayers. Joe Osborne

BruceAZ -> (2/7/2001 10:28:00 AM)

Get well David... Bruce Semper Fi ------------------ "The most important element in war is man. And there are no tougher men than my China Marines." Major Gen. Archer 'Archy' Vandegrift, 1st Marine Division

B52g -> (2/7/2001 11:10:00 AM)

Get well, dave. We are thinking about you.

Fabio Prado -> (2/7/2001 11:32:00 AM)

David, My best wishes of a fast and complete recovery. You and yours are in our daily prayers. Keep fighting. Fabio. ------------------ Fabio Prado [email]fprado@fprado.com[/email] Webmaster - The ARMOR Site! "In War: Resolution In Defeat: Defiance In Victory: Magnanimity In Peace: Good Will" Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill

chief -> (2/7/2001 12:12:00 PM)

Dave Take five and more if you need it, we are with you and wish you well. May you have a strong tail wind and a happy landing.

Tankhead -> (2/7/2001 12:23:00 PM)

I wish you a speedy recovery David, We are all pulling for you. Hope you get well soon. God be with you. Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://members.tripod.com/tankhead__1

USMCGrunt -> (2/7/2001 12:28:00 PM)

David, A most heartfelt Get Well from this jarhead. Take all the time you need, we'll be fine until you return (Someone put Wild Bill back in his box.) Fair Winds and Following Seas. ------------------ USMCGrunt -When it absolutely, positively, has to be destroyed overnight.

Wallymanowar -> (2/7/2001 12:53:00 PM)

Get Well and a speedy recovery. Mike T.

StuNZ -> (2/7/2001 1:01:00 PM)

Just adding another to the voices here hoping that David will come right soon.

Randy -> (2/7/2001 1:14:00 PM)

I am sorry to hear of Dave's illness. I would like to offer our thoughts and prayers to Dave and his family. Take care Dave, and we wish you a speedy recovery. Semper Fi Randy

skukko -> (2/7/2001 1:17:00 PM)

My wishes travel to David and his family, get well and come back in one piece [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img] mosh

Figmo -> (2/7/2001 2:11:00 PM)

David - get well soon!! You have great people holding the fort for you until you recover - so take your time - we need you healthy!! For those that don't know - without David at the helm - SPWaW would not exist!! Figmo

frank1970 -> (2/7/2001 2:20:00 PM)

My best wishes of a fast and complete recovery.

Hortlund -> (2/7/2001 2:30:00 PM)

Get well soon David. My thoughts are with you and your family. Steve

Don Doom -> (2/7/2001 4:23:00 PM)

Our thoughts and Prayers go out to you and your family David. Doom

jpkeenan -> (2/7/2001 7:13:00 PM)

David, You are in our prayers, God Bless. JPKeenan

krull -> (2/7/2001 8:16:00 PM)

Yep get better I ahte being sick cause my son always trys force meds from some quack doctor on me.

Warhorse -> (2/7/2001 8:59:00 PM)

David, get well soon, please put aside work awhile, it'll still be there when you're ready [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img] ------------------ Mike Amos Meine Ehre Heisst Treue

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI