Warspite. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

ilovestrategy -> Warspite. (2/1/2013 6:20:32 PM)

Warspite,

It's time for breakfast again. I want pancakes, buttered toast, scramble eggs and hash browns, both covered with sausage gravy. Top it off with a sausage gravy covered biscuit. I'll supply the two liter Coke.

In short, if it's not heart attack material I don't want it. Oh yeah, speaking of heart attacks, add some bacon. [:D]

Steiner, I have a spot at the table saved for you.

parusski -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 6:24:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ilovestrategy

Warspite,

It's time for breakfast again. I want pancakes, buttered toast, scramble eggs and hash browns, both covered with sausage gravy. Top it off with a sausage gravy covered biscuit. I'll supply the two liter Coke.

In short, if it's not heart attack material I don't want it. Oh yeah, speaking of heart attacks, add some bacon. :D

Steiner, I have a spot at the table saved for you.

MMM. Sounds great. I will be flying first class on Freedom Air. Although I do not like entering the People's Republic of California. I am always afraid I might get infected with stupidity.

Hurry along warspite, we are hungry.

wodin -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 6:29:43 PM)

Fried Egg...Mushrooms..Toms..bacon (crispy)..black pudding and a lovely cup of tea please..

parusski -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 6:31:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

Fried Egg...Mushrooms..Toms..bacon (crispy)..black pudding and a lovely cup of tea please..

Dear Lord, I just lost my appetite.[:-][:-][:-]

ilovestrategy -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 6:34:01 PM)

I pulled up a chair for you Wodin. Warspite, I'm hungry!

warspite1 -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 6:36:28 PM)

Okay okay - I've sent Mrs W out for some provisions as all we have in are a few crumpets, some butter, a pint of milk, some crystal meth and a few soggy tea bags.

I'll be there as soon as possible.

Rtwfreak -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 6:39:46 PM)

Western omelette for me and hot sause, definitely cream brown gravy and biscuits and bacon...bacon.....and more bacon and those link sausages with the slick skins I don't like the ones that are all knarly. Breakfast is my favorite meal. Once in awhile I like pancakes or waffles with lotsa butter n syrup. (pulling up a chair) but, ummm why are we waiting for Warspite?

warspite1 -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 6:45:23 PM)

Because I'm making the food dumbass!!! What you gotta problem with my cooking?? Eh?

Now sit down, shut up and you will be served as soon as Mrs W gets her sorry behind back from the grocery store (as youse guys across the pond would say).

Rtwfreak -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 6:49:48 PM)

Could you at least post screenshots of it so's we can see your "making the food dumbass". [:'(]

warspite1 -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 6:51:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rtwfreak

Could you at least post screenshots of it so's we can see your "making the food dumbass". [:'(]
warspite1

No.

catwhoorg -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 6:55:08 PM)

Got any black pudding ? Its almost impossible to find any over here, and what you do find just isn't any good.

parusski -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 6:57:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Okay okay - I've sent Mrs W out for some provisions as all we have in are a few crumpets, some butter, a pint of milk, some crystal meth and a few soggy tea bags.

Your forgot the buttermilk(for real biscuits), pot, Balvenie and da women.

warspite1 -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 6:57:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: catwhoorg

Got any black pudding ? Its almost impossible to find any over here, and what you do find just isn't any good.
warspite1

Yes I do - Mrs W has just returned and, anticipating that there may be a northerner in the house, she got some in just in case. Wasn't that nice?

warspite1 -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 6:59:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

Your forgot the buttermilk(for real biscuits), pot, Balvenie and da women.
warspite1

buttermilk - yes
Balvenie - yes
da women - of course
pot - er no, but I do have kettle and black.....

ilovestrategy -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 7:00:17 PM)

What are you going to mix that crystal meth with? More flavor for the bacon? Dang, forgot to order the dessert. I had my mind set on coconut cream pie.

warspite1 -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 7:02:35 PM)

quote:

What are you going to mix that crystal meth with? More flavor for the bacon? Dang, forgot to order the dessert. I had my mind set on coconut cream pie.
warspite1

Right for I've got coconut pie but I'm all out of cream.....I could improvise [;)]

I'm going for crystal meth a la Brazilian PB. And after that, for anyone still left alive tomorrow....you will wish you weren't....

parusski -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 7:04:46 PM)

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Right for I've got coconut pie but I'm all out of cream.....I could improvise [;)]

I'm going for crystal meth a la Brazilian PB. And after that, for anyone still left alive tomorrow....you will wish you weren't....

No, improvisation is not needed-or wanted.

warspite1 -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 7:06:29 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

warspite1

Suit yourself Mr Poopy Pants - I only have coconut pie sans cream ILS.

parusski -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 7:11:28 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

warspite1

Never mind. We do not want your stupid breakfast food. ILS, order from someone who does not have dementia.

warspite1 -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 7:13:16 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

warspite1

Never mind. We do not want your stupid breakfast food. ILS, order from someone who does not have dementia.

warspite1

But I've just spent over a gazillion pounds on food!

Rtwfreak -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 7:14:24 PM)

Sadly for breakfast today I had fried shrimp and sweet and sour chicken.....pfft

parusski -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 7:15:00 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

But I've just spent over a gazillion pounds on food!

Well in that case, bring it on.

Orm -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 7:18:34 PM)

quote:

Sadly for breakfast today I had fried shrimp and sweet and sour chicken.....pfft

I just had a cup of tea this morning. [:(]

warspite1 -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 7:20:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

quote:

warspite1

Well that wasn't very sensible was it boys and girls? Breakfast is very important Ormster [:-]

parusski -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 7:22:07 PM)

quote:

quote:

And what made you think you could do that without asking ILS, wodin, me or warpedspittle??

parusski -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 7:25:44 PM)

Video of warspite1 discussing supper(dinner)!

See warspite1 telling us what's for supper!

Orm -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 7:32:32 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Well that wasn't very sensible was it boys and girls? Breakfast is very important Ormster [:-]

Indeed.

But unfortunately my mother called early and I had to rush over to my grandmother. Sometimes there is only time enough for tea.

parusski -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 7:37:52 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Indeed.

But unfortunately my mother called early and I had to rush over to my grandmother. Sometimes there is only time enough for tea.

I have lost track of the number of times people have tried to use their moms as an excuse!! SHAME Ormie.

wodin -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 7:38:31 PM)

quote:

quote:

Fried Egg (runny)...Mushrooms..Toms (not tinned if possible)..bacon (crispy)..black pudding and a lovely cup of tea please..oh and toast.

What Dear Sir is wrong with this lovely english fry up? yet you like the sound of gravy on scrambled egg!! I do make a lovely scrambled egg though that melts in the mouth.

parusski -> RE: Warspite. (2/1/2013 7:40:39 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Fried Egg (runny)...Mushrooms..Toms (not tinned if possible)..bacon (crispy)..black pudding and a lovely cup of tea please..oh and toast.

What Dear Sir is wrong with this lovely english fry up?

Toms? Black pudding? Just stick a finger your throat and puke. I would rather eat that.

Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI