State-owned mining ships - how to unload cargo (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

skigrinder -> State-owned mining ships - how to unload cargo (2/23/2013 2:31:17 PM)

Hi,
I've created a few military ships with mining components and sent them out to collect resources.
They have stuff in the cargo bays but I can't figure out how to unload at a space port.
Anyone know how to do this?
Thanks,
skigrinder

Darkspire -> RE: State-owned mining ships - how to unload cargo (2/23/2013 2:51:01 PM)

Found this after using a search engine, took all of 15 seconds ...

Darkspire

Lonck -> RE: State-owned mining ships - how to unload cargo (2/23/2013 3:12:18 PM)

u could've used that 15 secs to post reply. They unload to the nearest space port once the cargo bay is full.

Darkspire -> RE: State-owned mining ships - how to unload cargo (2/23/2013 3:24:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lonck

u could've used that 15 secs to post reply. They unload to the nearest space port once the cargo bay is full.

Why bother with a full blown explanation when there is a thread already that goes into detail on the subject that can be found with a simple search?

Darkspire

Yskonyn -> RE: State-owned mining ships - how to unload cargo (2/23/2013 4:13:48 PM)

Well it's not that this forum is super active.
The community is small as it is. The OP only has 5 posts. No need to piss people off like that, Darkspire.
While I agree people can search, I also find that because of the low traffic here its not really much of a bother to just be polite and answer the question.
Its all about the 'tone' that makes the tune and all that. ;)

Darkspire -> RE: State-owned mining ships - how to unload cargo (2/23/2013 4:31:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yskonyn

Well it's not that this forum is super active.
The community is small as it is. The OP only has 5 posts. No need to piss people off like that, Darkspire.
While I agree people can search, I also find that because of the low traffic here its not really much of a bother to just be polite and answer the question.
I all about the 'tone' that makes the tune and all that. ;)

I put as much effort into the answer as the OP did of researching the question. The subject is covered in detail in that link I posted and as they have gone into a very in depth discussion on the matter it would seem pointless to discuss it further.

Darkspire

shinobu -> RE: State-owned mining ships - how to unload cargo (2/23/2013 4:54:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Darkspire

Darkspire

Classy!

Bingeling -> RE: State-owned mining ships - how to unload cargo (2/23/2013 7:38:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Darkspire

Darkspire

Goot work on keeping the forum unfriendly. Some more work and it could succeed.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI