Allied Opponent Wanted - Full Campaign 2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

Christopher John -> Allied Opponent Wanted - Full Campaign 2 (3/2/2013 8:57:03 PM)

Hello All,

Allied Opponent Wanted to enjoy playing against the Empire of Japan

I looking to drop in the deep end with Scenario 2. I have played WieP campaigns years ago and had a few solo attempts at AE. My style of play is historical, so I would I am probably easy meat for those who play out of the box, hence I would really like to match up well with someone plays the game in a similar style.

I am can play daily (UK evenings).

1 Day turns.
Allied Damage Control = Yes
Player Def. Upgrades = I am fine with either way, but prefer No
Historical First Turn = No
December 7th Surprise = Yes
Reliable USN Torpedoes = No
Realistic R&D = Yes
No Unit Withdrawals = No

Auto Sub Ops = No
Set All Facilities To Expand At Start = Yes (but can go No)
Automatic Upgrade Ships And Air Groups = No
Accept Air And Ground Replacements = No

I am open to any house rules, some I would be useful:

Allies can only move already existing task forces on turn 1
Pay for PP's to cross borders, and if a restricted HQ is purchased, each of the other restricted units under the HQ would need to purchased also.

PM me if you are interested.

Thank You

Christopher

capthook -> RE: Allied Opponent Wanted - Full Campaign 2 (3/3/2013 12:53:33 PM)

I would be very interested in a game if you are still looking. My experience is similar to yours. Maybe a few minor details to discuss but overall I find your HRs spot on.

Christopher John -> RE: Allied Opponent Wanted - Full Campaign 2 (3/3/2013 4:05:26 PM)

Thank you all,

I have taken up the challenge with Cpt Sherwood. I am sure he'll keep the Allied record straight, but I might dent it along the way!

Happy gaming

Christopher

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI