MP penalty motorized units (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room

Iota -> MP penalty motorized units (3/3/2013 3:26:38 PM)

Hi,

I mean to remember that there is an extra penalty when motorized units use (almost) all MP?

Cant find it in the manual.

Greetings

Balou -> RE: MP penalty motorized units (3/3/2013 4:53:05 PM)

Damage & fatigue ?

Iota -> RE: MP penalty motorized units (3/4/2013 6:56:20 PM)

Yes, something like extra damage & fatigue.

Detailed data or sources available?

Greetings

Balou -> RE: MP penalty motorized units (3/5/2013 1:11:54 PM)

9.5.3. Vehicle Movement Attrition
A certain percentage of a unit’s organic vehicles will be destroyed and damaged during its side’s logistics phase based on the number of movement points the unit expended during the previous turn. If a unit expended 100 percent of its allowed (not base) movement points, 2 percent of the unit’s vehicles will be destroyed, and 18 percent will be damaged. Reduced expenditure will result in proportionally reduced destruction and damage. For example, if a unit only expended thirty percent of its MPs, .6 percent of its vehicles would be destroyed and 5.4 percent would be damaged. Movement attrition for a support unit’s organic vehicles will be based on the movement point expenditure of the unit to which it is attached.

swkuh -> RE: MP penalty motorized units (3/5/2013 2:05:45 PM)

Thanks Balou for manual reference. Important point is that degradation be arithmetically proportional to usage. If so, makes sense to me.

Balou -> RE: MP penalty motorized units (3/5/2013 2:18:35 PM)

However, I still have to figure out whether damage is linked to MPs alone (which partially depends on terrain) or to MPs + terrain (extra penalty?) that my mob Divs had to travel thru.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI