Repeated LCUs (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

pacificbetta -> Repeated LCUs (3/15/2013 9:56:26 PM)

I was wondering how repeated units are handed in this game. Some examples:

Maizuru 2 SNLF, scenario 1 started with it loaded on 2 ships, yet we have a Maizuru 2 SNLF (albeit frag sized) in the reinforcement. Is the reinforcement to serve as a fragment (should the at-start unit die) and top up (should the at-start unit stay alive)? Or do we magically have a 2nd Maizuru 2nd SNLF?

20 Army, scenario 1 started with one in Manchuria under Kwantung Army. Later we have another 20 Army (this time a full sized HQ unit) appearing in China under China Expedition. Now both HQ will have associated units, is there anyway that I can differentiate the sub-units under each HQ in-game?

Chris21wen -> RE: Repeated LCUs (3/16/2013 9:01:38 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pacificbetta

I was wondering how repeated units are handed in this game. Some examples:

Maizuru 2 SNLF, scenario 1 started with it loaded on 2 ships, yet we have a Maizuru 2 SNLF (albeit frag sized) in the reinforcement. Is the reinforcement to serve as a fragment (should the at-start unit die) and top up (should the at-start unit stay alive)? Or do we magically have a 2nd Maizuru 2nd SNLF?

20 Army, scenario 1 started with one in Manchuria under Kwantung Army. Later we have another 20 Army (this time a full sized HQ unit) appearing in China under China Expedition. Now both HQ will have associated units, is there anyway that I can differentiate the sub-units under each HQ in-game?

Once all elements of the SNLF unit are in the same hex you can combine them, until then they will operate as separate units.

The 20a ae separate units. I do not know why they have the same number, possible a data problem.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI