Stacking of Chinese Armies (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

Christopher John -> Stacking of Chinese Armies (3/18/2013 8:58:01 PM)

How many Chinese Armies should we allow to be stacked in one Hex. When does the stacking become gamemanship rather that a spearhead tactic?

Scenario 2. Beta Feb 2013

dr.hal -> RE: Stacking of Chinese Armies (3/18/2013 9:02:52 PM)

We would need more information as the answer very much depends upon which version of the game and which scenario you are using. Hal

obvert -> RE: Stacking of Chinese Armies (3/18/2013 10:42:49 PM)

Well, if you're not choosing to pay with stacking limits you will get big stacks. It is beneficial in the long run to the IJ, but you'll have to take some big hits at times to wear down a large army in a fortified base hex.

Cpt Sherwood -> RE: Stacking of Chinese Armies (3/19/2013 2:33:47 AM)

How many Japanese divisions do we allow in a hex? It sounds like you want to be able to crush China with a house rule.

DivePac88 -> RE: Stacking of Chinese Armies (3/19/2013 3:25:44 AM)

I personally wouldn't stack more than 3 area armies in one hex, say no more than 50,000. Which is below the stacking limit, but the trouble in China is supply and support. Which causes lots of disabled squads, and any stack you can put together, whatever size will be defeated by 3-4 Jap divisions anytime.

Icedawg -> RE: Stacking of Chinese Armies (3/19/2013 6:16:22 PM)

Play with stacking limits. That will answer your question.

Six months ago, I switched over to using stacking limits and am greatly pleased with the effect it has had on the game. It really adds an increased level of realism. I highly recommend it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI