Mark H. Walker's Lock and Load:Heroes of Stalingrad looking for Testers (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad

Karlis Rutins -> Mark H. Walker's Lock and Load:Heroes of Stalingrad looking for Testers (3/26/2013 8:45:59 PM)

Mark H. Walker’s Lock’n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad is looking for a few good Testers for our first wider beta test of both single and multi player gameplay before release.

If you are interested in being one of the few but brave volunteers tell me (karlisr@matrixgames.com) by email why you qualify before April 8, 2013.

Thank you all for your overwhelming response. We filled reguirements in one day and are no longer recruiting new testers. Thank you!

wodin -> RE: Mark H. Walker's Lock and Load:Heroes of Stalingrad (3/27/2013 2:31:10 PM)

Whose gone for it?

Firebri -> RE: Mark H. Walker's Lock and Load:Heroes of Stalingrad (3/27/2013 5:24:47 PM)

I might, if they want a first time, tester.

wodin -> RE: Mark H. Walker's Lock and Load:Heroes of Stalingrad (3/27/2013 7:05:18 PM)

Sure they would.

meskary -> RE: Mark H. Walker's Lock and Load:Heroes of Stalingrad (3/27/2013 11:46:57 PM)

Ok boys, test fast...

Erik Rutins -> RE: Mark H. Walker's Lock and Load:Heroes of Stalingrad (5/9/2013 7:23:10 PM)

Hello everyone,

We're reopening beta recruitment as we are ready for a second wave of testers. If you are interested in helping us test Lock 'n Load, please apply to karlisr@matrixgames.com ASAP! Thanks.

Regards,

- Erik

Firebri -> RE: Mark H. Walker's Lock and Load:Heroes of Stalingrad (5/9/2013 8:47:01 PM)

My email is on it's way [:D]

whizar -> RE: Mark H. Walker's Lock and Load:Heroes of Stalingrad (5/9/2013 10:24:51 PM)

Ready to test game. [:D][:D]

Firebri -> RE: Mark H. Walker's Lock and Load:Heroes of Stalingrad (5/10/2013 4:36:29 PM)

So we must be looking at another 4-6 weeks before the game comes out ? [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI