Congratulations to EA! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Chickenboy -> Congratulations to EA! (4/10/2013 2:47:20 PM)

[:D]

For those of you bilked by the recent Sim City iteration, you won't be at all surprised to note that EA has won this distinction for the second year in a row. Congratulations to EA for their 'Golden Poo' award! [:D]

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/electronic-arts-named-worst-company-america-again-170932002.html

Terminus -> RE: Congratulations to EA! (4/10/2013 3:16:02 PM)

And that's just SO dumb. EA is run by morons, but they're not actively evil.

Chickenboy -> RE: Congratulations to EA! (4/10/2013 3:27:28 PM)

Didn't say they were. Just that they were awarded the worst company for the second year running.

Terminus -> RE: Congratulations to EA! (4/10/2013 3:31:49 PM)

I get that, but that award came from people voting for them because they're baby-eating evil monsters. And that's dumb.

rodney727 -> RE: Congratulations to EA! (4/10/2013 11:49:30 PM)

By only allowing credit card only purchases ...... Sorry had to take a jab at my northern minnisoda neighbor....
quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Didn't say they were. Just that they were awarded the worst company for the second year running.

Chickenboy -> RE: Congratulations to EA! (4/11/2013 12:03:46 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rogo727

By only allowing credit card only purchases ...... Sorry had to take a jab at my northern minnisoda neighbor....
quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Ah, shaddup! [:D]

Rtwfreak -> RE: Congratulations to EA! (4/11/2013 2:48:47 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

I get that, but that award came from people voting for them because they're baby-eating evil monsters. And that's dumb.

I vote we come up with an award for Terminus. [:D]

Perturabo -> RE: Congratulations to EA! (4/11/2013 9:00:25 AM)

I'm pretty sure there are worse corporations.

Ones that break labour rights, untold damage to environment, sell poisonous products, etc.

This world is insane, if a gaming corporations gets chosen as the worst.

Terminus -> RE: Congratulations to EA! (4/11/2013 10:01:13 AM)

Precisely. EA doesn't use child labour to develop its products, harass homosexuals, or traffic in conflict diamonds. It's just so stupid.

Perturabo -> RE: Congratulations to EA! (4/11/2013 9:17:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Precisely. EA doesn't use child labour to develop its products, harass homosexuals, or traffic in conflict diamonds. It's just so stupid.

It's a sign of the idiocy of the modern times.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI