Question about Scenario design (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

adantas -> Question about Scenario design (2/12/2001 11:46:00 PM)

Hi folks! I'm working at my first scenario - "Maleme's hell" that cover one of branches of the Operation Mercury - The aerial assault over Crete. I finished the map, set the objectives, retreat hexes and deploy the troops... So following WB advices I tested it with the computer playing against itself: The battle finished at 4th turn [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/frown.gif[/img] then I changed the Obj Values and tried again but thist time I played against the computer and the game finished after two turns!!! My scenario have 15 turns..what's wrong? Just a detail, there's no german victory hex at the map only New Zelands and the others are "V" hexes. ------------- Senta à Pua!!

BlitzSS -> (2/13/2001 2:07:00 AM)

If the game is ending without one side having any objectives, then try letting that side achieve some pre-objectives along the way.

Figmo -> (2/13/2001 4:25:00 AM)

Yes - BlitzSS's suggestion will work. What I've done is set an objective the can only be captured once, make it very low in value, and make it so the side in question will get it on their first turn. With the "Capture only once" VH - the AI will not go after it once it's been taken. The draw back is the game will go the full amount of turns even if that side is wiped out. Figmo

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI