CREW OF THE HMS WARSPITE INTERVIEWED! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

SLAAKMAN -> CREW OF THE HMS WARSPITE INTERVIEWED! (4/22/2013 5:27:23 PM)

HMS WARSPITE CREWMEMBERS COVER SO MANY GREAT TOPICS SUCH AS KARTOGRAPHY, POLITICS, HISTORY & MUCH MORE!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk

warspite1 -> RE: CREW OF THE HMS WARSPITE INTERVIEWED! (4/22/2013 5:45:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

HMS WARSPITE CREWMEMBERS COVER SO MANY GREAT TOPICS SUCH AS KARTOGRAPHY, POLITICS, HISTORY & MUCH MORE!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk
warspite1

Slaakman tries to make a joke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SK0QyHcCIw

SLAAKMAN -> RE: CREW OF THE HMS WARSPITE INTERVIEWED! (4/22/2013 6:02:08 PM)

Does that mean youll play WiF on Vassal now??! [:'(][:D]

warspite1 -> RE: CREW OF THE HMS WARSPITE INTERVIEWED! (4/22/2013 6:04:26 PM)

quote:

Does that mean youll play WiF on Vassal now??! [:'(][:D]
warspite1

No, that means I will play you at MWIF as soon as it is available.

SLAAKMAN -> RE: CREW OF THE HMS WARSPITE INTERVIEWED! (4/22/2013 9:28:59 PM)

quote:

warspite1

But that is eons away from now! How can you resist? Are you truly just a wimpy thing? Did you actually sign the surrender document aboard the hulk of the HMS Warspite after all? Oh the humanity!
[sm=00000506.gif]

warspite1 -> RE: CREW OF THE HMS WARSPITE INTERVIEWED! (4/22/2013 9:43:51 PM)

quote:

quote:

warspite1

But that is eons away from now! How can you resist? Are you truly just a wimpy thing? Did you actually sign the surrender document aboard the hulk of the HMS Warspite after all? Oh the humanity!
[sm=00000506.gif]
warspite1

Slaakers ol' son you won't get a rise out of me I'm afraid. Let me explain.

I don't want to play Vassal - I have no interest in getting involved with another game system thingy at this time. Okay. I WILL play MWIF with you, and yes I will be happy to let you be the Axis. But I do not want to play Vassal. Not because I am afraid of losing - I will probably lose to you at MWIF - but because - I don't want to play Vassal. Oh and one other thing, I don't want to play Vassal.

Am I getting anywhere here?

wodin -> RE: CREW OF THE HMS WARSPITE INTERVIEWED! (4/22/2013 10:26:33 PM)

If you know the rules of the boardgame whatever it is Vassal is easy.

SLAAKMAN -> RE: CREW OF THE HMS WARSPITE INTERVIEWED! (4/22/2013 11:38:18 PM)

quote:

warspite1

I don't want to play Vassal - I have no interest in getting involved with another game system thingy at this time. Okay. I WILL play MWIF with you, and yes I will be happy to let you be the Axis. But I do not want to play Vassal. Not because I am afraid of losing - I will probably lose to you at MWIF - but because - I don't want to play Vassal. Oh and one other thing, I don't want to play Vassal.

Of course not Silly W1-Newblette. Youre not getting anywhere because youre acting like the Queen of De-Nile. Youre not being honest with either me nor yourself here. You see if you were then you would readily accept this challenge with glee because youre a strong willed person. Youre actually faking it when you claim that youre wimpy & weak because only a strong individual could withstand the horror and trauma of the fate of the HMS Warspite without going totally insane. So you have no valid excuse for such balderdash & wimpery. Capiche?
[image]http://www.englishheritageprints.com/image/hms_warspite_afl03_aerofilms_a5978_1472561.jpg[/image]

Chickenboy -> RE: CREW OF THE HMS WARSPITE INTERVIEWED! (4/22/2013 11:45:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Warspite1-I've just one question. Did you really mean it when you said you didn't want to play 'Vassal'?

warspite1 -> RE: CREW OF THE HMS WARSPITE INTERVIEWED! (4/23/2013 3:59:54 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

If you know the rules of the boardgame whatever it is Vassal is easy.
warspite1

It may be easy, it may be hard or it may be - like a Jaffa Cake - that smashing orangey bit in the middle. Howsomever, and I am not sure why this is so tres dificile to impart. I do not want to play Vassal.

warspite1 -> RE: CREW OF THE HMS WARSPITE INTERVIEWED! (4/23/2013 4:01:17 AM)

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Of course not Silly W1-Newblette. Youre not getting anywhere because youre acting like the Queen of De-Nile. Youre not being honest with either me nor yourself here. You see if you were then you would readily accept this challenge with glee because youre a strong willed person. Youre actually faking it when you claim that youre wimpy & weak because only a strong individual could withstand the horror and trauma of the fate of the HMS Warspite without going totally insane. So you have no valid excuse for such balderdash & wimpery. Capiche?
[image]http://www.englishheritageprints.com/image/hms_warspite_afl03_aerofilms_a5978_1472561.jpg[/image]
warspite1

Correct, I am a strong willed person - hence I am not going to play Vassal [:)]

warspite1 -> RE: CREW OF THE HMS WARSPITE INTERVIEWED! (4/23/2013 4:01:59 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Warspite1-I've just one question. Did you really mean it when you said you didn't want to play 'Vassal'?
warspite1

Why yes, yes I did. Where's Perry?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI