RE: More screenshots from Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series

Ron -> RE: More screenshots from Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm! (5/12/2013 2:35:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mad Russian

One of the reasons I do like the brighter blue is when you zoom out the map it is still immediately apparent where the rivers are. As you can see in the map I show above.

Good Hunting.

MR

Well, the road network is still quite apparent zoomed out as well, without having the neon brightness. The blue just seems strikingly garish to me and conflicts with the rest of the (well done) graphics. Hopefully, if not toned down before release, some kind modder puts their deft hand to it.

demyansk -> RE: More screenshots from Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm! (11/15/2015 7:06:16 PM)

What is the best way to take a screenshot and then where does the computer place it? windows7

thanks

WildCatNL -> RE: More screenshots from Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm! (11/15/2015 7:26:41 PM)

The manual, page 40, says:
quote:

Take Screenshot (Ctrl Z): A screenshot will be taken of the game screen at the current instant and saved to the \Screens subfolder in the main game folder as a .jpg file. You will be able to select a name to save it under.

The option is also available from the File menu in the game.

William

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI