Matrix: Secrets are no fun, tell us what the next game to be released is (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

heyhellowhatsnew -> Matrix: Secrets are no fun, tell us what the next game to be released is (5/3/2013 12:30:09 AM)

In your Newsletter you said you were going to be releasing a new game every week this month. SO instead of keeping it a lame secret, why don't you tell us so we can have our monies ready and saved. Tomorrow is payday and I would like to know how much I need to save to buy the new game next week.

Thank you, I love you.

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: Matrix: Secrets are no fun, tell us what the next game to be released is (5/3/2013 1:07:41 AM)

quote:

Thank you, I love you.

A little shameless groveling never hurt anyone.

[:'(]

Rtwfreak -> RE: Matrix: Secrets are no fun, tell us what the next game to be released is (5/3/2013 1:46:07 AM)

I have my money ready for Heroes of Stalingrad or whatever name they come up with this week. I can't think of anything else that interests me atm.

IainMcNeil -> RE: Matrix: Secrets are no fun, tell us what the next game to be released is (5/3/2013 7:21:29 AM)

Rise of Prussia Gold is next week!

heyhellowhatsnew -> RE: Matrix: Secrets are no fun, tell us what the next game to be released is (5/3/2013 10:40:49 AM)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI