Manned Future Missions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Pluto100 -> Manned Future Missions (5/5/2013 10:42:46 PM)

What type of craft will we be able to use for reaching Mars & others?

RLA -> RE: Manned Future Missions (5/6/2013 9:40:56 AM)

Well, first of all, BASPM don't got plans to going to other planets except Mars. I don't known that 100% sure, but the developers can answer you more clear about it.

I think there going to use something as the Mars direct spacecraft for manned mars landing + return missions.

wolf14455 -> RE: Manned Future Missions (5/6/2013 12:08:30 PM)

On Swedish news they said that NASA was considering to capture an asteroid to hichhike on. In the game Im sure the vehicles for a Mars expedition is not desided yet. As NASA seems to got their thinking cap on so they should wait and see.

Nacho84 -> RE: Manned Future Missions (5/6/2013 5:59:56 PM)

Hello Pluto100,

Welcome to the forums [:)]

The game will feature Buzz's Mars Cycler and a Mars Direct approach. I'm also planning to include something based on Project Orion (the 1950's program which involved nuclear propulsion), but I'm still not 100% convinced about it.

Cheers,

Pluto100 -> RE: Manned Future Missions (5/7/2013 1:20:09 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nacho84

Hello Pluto100,

Welcome to the forums [:)]

The game will feature Buzz's Mars Cycler and a Mars Direct approach. I'm also planning to include something based on Project Orion (the 1950's program which involved nuclear propulsion), but I'm still not 100% convinced about it.

Cheers,

Cool, thank you for the reply! I can't wait for this game to come out. Good luck! [:)]

-Edit-
Have you thought about using some of the plans from "Das Marsprojekt"? The Von Braun Landing boat might be a nice option. [:)]

Nacho84 -> RE: Manned Future Missions (5/8/2013 10:39:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pluto100

Have you thought about using some of the plans from "Das Marsprojekt"? The Von Braun Landing boat might be a nice option. [:)]

I haven't read von Braun's book, although I'm familiar with his proposal. I'm not going to promise that it will be featured in the game, but we'll certainly discuss it during our next meeting with Buzz!

Cheers,

--Ignacio

czert2 -> RE: Manned Future Missions (7/6/2013 5:59:17 PM)

Well bring up hitching of asteroide for "free ride" bringed me realy interesing question : will you be able to lauch satelites (or even manned cratfs if you will them) to passing comets for study them ?
And for movie  lovers i dont want it with lines of armagedon movie, but more in lines of lifeforce :).

Nacho84 -> RE: Manned Future Missions (7/6/2013 6:11:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: czert2

Well bring up hitching of asteroide for "free ride" bringed me realy interesing question : will you be able to lauch satelites (or even manned cratfs if you will them) to passing comets for study them ?
And for movie  lovers i dont want it with lines of armagedon movie, but more in lines of lifeforce :).

Parts 2 and 3 feature program categories for both asteroids and comets probes. We're still not sure about a manned mission to an asteroid, we'll see if we can fit that in part 3.

Cheers,

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI