RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

wings7 -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (5/4/2015 6:54:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Max 86

quote:

ORIGINAL: wings7

This week's deal "Empire in Arms" makes it's second appearance on the Deal of the Week! [:)] This classic grand strategy turn-based game is a must buy for gamers who enjoy this genre (and for those are curious). This game won the Charles S. Roberts Award (CSR)...Happy Gaming Everyone!

Patrick

I had heard this game was pretty buggy at one time. Does anyone know if they cleaned it up enough to make it worth the purchase? Always looking for a good Napoleonic game.

Mike, I have not played it yet...have you tried their forum?
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=26

Patrick

wings7 -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (5/11/2015 12:30:30 PM)

This week's deal "Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue" makes it's debut on Deal of the Week! [:)] This was one of the largest and most important campaigns on the Eastern Front! Very historical and comes with a full editor! Highly rated and worth a long look! Happy Gaming Everyone!

Patrick

Greybriar -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (5/11/2015 1:13:24 PM)

quote:

This week's deal "Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue" makes it's debut on Deal of the Week! [:)] This was one of the largest and most important campaigns on the Eastern Front! Very historical and comes with a full editor! Highly rated and worth a long look! Happy Gaming Everyone!

Patrick

Link

wings7 -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (5/18/2015 2:14:23 PM)

This week's deal "Close Combat: Panther in the Fog" makes it's second appearance on Deal of the Week! [:)] It details the desperate German counter-attack at Mortain. Command your forces on the strategic level, issuing orders to battalion or regimental-sized units to attack or defend, and allocate air or artillery support. Then fight out the resulting engagements in a highly-detailed, real-time top down simulation of World War II tactical combat!
It comes with an enhanced Scenario Editor - Create your own "what if" Scenarios, completely redone and revitalized 32-bit graphics. The Boxed Edition comes with an good color manual and it is available on Steam. It is not a deep discount but for me it was a must buy! Happy Gaming Everyone!

Patrick

wings7 -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (5/25/2015 1:58:02 PM)

This week's deal "Frontline: Road to Moscow PC" makes it's debut on Deal of the Week! [:)] A quote from Strategy Informer (now GameWatcher): "If you're looking for a cheap, fun tactical combat game that's simple to grasp and satisfying to master, Frontline : Road to Moscow comes highly recommended."
The variety of maps and battle situations is what makes Frontline so different and engaging: players are confronted with blitzkriegs, trench wars and dog fights, but also unusual situation such as missions to capture an armoured convoy, recover important documents, capturing strategic positions and destroy fortifications.
There is a role playing element to it and there is land, naval and aerial combat! And it is available on Steam! Happy Gaming Everyone!

Patrick

wings7 -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (6/1/2015 1:35:57 PM)

No deal this week, and I quote: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3871087
Steam's Summer Sale is coming up so it looks like some good healthy competition: http://www.pcgamer.com/steam-summer-sale-to-start-june-11/
A win-win for all of us! [:)]

Patrick

wings7 -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (6/22/2015 1:14:11 PM)

Is the "Deal of the Week" starting up this week? [&:]

Patrick

wings7 -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (6/29/2015 12:16:07 PM)

Is the "Deal of the Week" over? [&:] There are still some titles that have not been on "The Deal"...[:(]

Patrick

IainMcNeil -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (6/29/2015 12:18:57 PM)

We have something different planned this week :)

verdugo94 -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (6/29/2015 6:57:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

We have something different planned this week :)

Could you please give us a hint? :D witp ae [&o]

mbar -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (7/1/2015 2:01:34 PM)

It's Wednesday. Did I miss it?

IainMcNeil -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (7/1/2015 5:10:17 PM)

Nope :)

aaatoysandmore -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (7/3/2015 9:07:14 AM)

This is Friday...isn't it a bit late in the week for this special thing you have planned?

Greybriar -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (7/3/2015 1:02:57 PM)

I don't know if this is what Iain was referring to, but "If you already bought Revolution Under Siege on the Matrix Games site, you are entitled to an 80% discount on this Gold version. Just use your serial number as a coupon code before check out and your price will drop to only $ 5.00!"

OldSarge -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (7/3/2015 7:05:28 PM)

The big announcement is here: July 4th Holiday Sale

10% off your purchase of any game this holiday weekend. [8D]

wings7 -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (7/8/2015 4:53:30 PM)

Again...Is the "Deal of the Week" over? [&:] There are still some titles that have not been on "The Deal"...[:(]

Alchenar -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (7/8/2015 7:37:59 PM)

quote:

Again...Is the "Deal of the Week" over? [&:] There are still some titles that have not been on "The Deal"...[:(]

Consolation prize: http://store.steampowered.com/app/370540/

wings7 -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (7/19/2015 4:25:24 PM)

So are we going to have "Weekend Promo" sales from now on? Is the "Deal of the Week" dead?

Patrick

wings7 -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (7/22/2015 6:26:13 PM)

What's with you guys (Matrix/Slitherine)? Can't you answer the question (is the "Deal of the Week" dead?). [8|]

Ranger33 -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (7/22/2015 6:49:59 PM)

I would guess that they aren't committing to anything at the moment because they are experimenting. They started the Deal of the Week in response to people loudly requesting something like it, same goes for putting more games on Steam. They recently had games on the Humble Bundle and Steam's deal of the day. They are branching out and trying different stuff.

wings7 -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (7/22/2015 7:40:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ranger33

I would guess that they aren't committing to anything at the moment because they are experimenting. They started the Deal of the Week in response to people loudly requesting something like it, same goes for putting more games on Steam. They recently had games on the Humble Bundle and Steam's deal of the day. They are branching out and trying different stuff.

Yes, I understand that but an answer one way or the other would be a kind and good business thing to do! I've supported this "Deal" since it started as I'm sure many others have too!

Patrick

Jagdtiger14 -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (7/23/2015 12:36:21 AM)

Matrix is not very business savy...and that's me putting it very nicely!

IainMcNeil -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (7/23/2015 9:37:16 AM)

Hi guys

thanks for all your support but we don't always have time to read and respond to forum posts.

We're experimenting with weekend deals instead of deal of the week to see if one or other works better. It's the same basic idea, just a slightly different structure. The DotW system has a number of flaws and logistically is quite tricky to manage. The weekend promos with coupons are actually a lot easier to set up so if we get similar results from them we'll probably do those instead.

It would be great if you continued to do what you're doing for the weekend deals instead of DotW. The only real difference is the timing and that we tend to have more than one game in the weekend promo.

Thanks again for the support.

wings7 -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (7/23/2015 6:20:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

Hi guys

thanks for all your support but we don't always have time to read and respond to forum posts.

We're experimenting with weekend deals instead of deal of the week to see if one or other works better. It's the same basic idea, just a slightly different structure. The DotW system has a number of flaws and logistically is quite tricky to manage. The weekend promos with coupons are actually a lot easier to set up so if we get similar results from them we'll probably do those instead.

It would be great if you continued to do what you're doing for the weekend deals instead of DotW. The only real difference is the timing and that we tend to have more than one game in the weekend promo.

Thanks again for the support.

Thank you Iain. Responding to your faithful customers is very important and does not take very long!

Patrick

IainMcNeil -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (7/24/2015 3:59:57 PM)

Sure - just you know you should expect slower response times over the next month as we're down to about half strength with all the holidays kicking in.

berto -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (7/25/2015 12:47:30 PM)

Doesn't just about all of Europe shut down, go off on vacation during the month of August? [:'(]

zakblood -> RE: Deal of the Week...great deals! (7/25/2015 1:52:19 PM)

well i only go away for 3 weeks in August, just 2 weeks for the rest of the months in the year mostly :)

Page: <<   < prev  13 14 15 16 [17]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI