Unit Data Spreadsheet? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

James P -> Unit Data Spreadsheet? (1/6/2003 1:21:17 AM)

Hi,

Back in the mists of time someone kindly took the trouble to produce a great Excel spreadsheet with all the unit data, weapon penetrations, etc , etc - a great resource when purchasing your force. Can't remeber the creators name, but is anyone aware of a similar thing updated for version 7.1?

Voriax -> (1/6/2003 1:37:57 AM)

James, at least in my installation there is a shortcut for 'oob's to Excel' converter. So you can do it yourself.

Just go from start menu to whereever your installation is.

Voriax

Belisarius -> (1/6/2003 4:14:13 AM)

Hmm.. just for the heck of it, I tried to load the OOBs into the converter... all values at 255...:confused: :confused:

Voriax -> (1/6/2003 4:24:17 AM)

Interesting, I just tested and at least in the converter screen the values look okay...

Voriax

James P -> (1/7/2003 3:31:11 AM)

I don't have the "oob to Excel" link in my program folder for some reason, but I also tried the oob dump tool and also got just junk - lots of 255.....

Voriax -> (1/7/2003 3:55:24 AM)

Hmm, guess my start folder link is a carry over from an earlier install. however it will use the same Chlanda's oob dump tool. It creates a .csv file that can be imported to Excel with help of some formatting. I tried with one file, took some time as Excel is total black magic to me but after couple tries it was even vaguely readable.

As why you get plenty of 255's, beats me.
:confused:

Voriax

Supervisor -> (1/7/2003 10:55:26 PM)

Try this link to download it, it's 6.59mb's in size zipped. [URL=http://www.matrixgames.com/insidemg/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=14]Complete SPWAW 7.1 OOB data spreadsheet[/URL] :D

MarkP -> (3/17/2003 7:31:01 AM)

Anybody figure out what "AM8" to "AM14" values are in the OOB Dump utility?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI