Testing the Waters - request for Japanese player in guadalcanal mission [filled] (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

buckaroo13 -> Testing the Waters - request for Japanese player in guadalcanal mission [filled] (6/4/2013 2:23:37 AM)

Hi all,

New to WiTP:AE but have played both the original and UV waaay back in the day.
While I'm coming to grips with the AI in the full campaign I'd like to dive into the PBEM aspect with a smaller scenario.

I'd love to play the Guadalcanal scenario as the Allies. Is there any Japanese player here ready defend the Rising Sun?

I can usually do at least 1 turn a day. I'm in US - Arizona for time zone if that matters to anyone.

Thanks!

Lokasenna -> RE: Testing the Waters - request for Japanese player in guadalcanal mission (6/4/2013 2:37:48 AM)

I encourage you to read my AAR of the same name, if only because it has the same name [;)].

Good luck finding an opponent!

Quixote -> RE: Testing the Waters - request for Japanese player in guadalcanal mission (6/5/2013 3:34:20 AM)

PM sent.

buckaroo13 -> RE: Testing the Waters - request for Japanese player in guadalcanal mission (6/5/2013 3:11:12 PM)

Thanks for the response guys! Really enjoying this so far! Game Started!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI