Computer instant shutdown! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support

Ayala -> Computer instant shutdown! (6/9/2013 7:05:48 PM)

Hello everybody!

Since I installed Lost Battles I`m suffrering many instant shutdowns. When?, in any moment. Usually I´m online when I play WITE. I have experimented it in a desktop computer, in several weeks I´m going to try in a laptop PC.

Any ideas?

Thank you very much, actually i´m learning Engish seriously, but it is too soon yet. ;-)

¡Gracias por la ayuda!, aún tengo que aprender mucho inglés, tiempo al tiempo.

Mehring -> RE: Computer instant shutdown! (6/9/2013 9:51:45 PM)

If anyone has a useful answer for this one but doesn't speak Spanish, I can probably translate.

Ayala -> RE: Computer instant shutdown! (6/9/2013 10:04:39 PM)

Thanks, Mehring!.

Usually I read English better than writing it. But it is true, it would be greater in Spanish... Very nice of you!.

elmo3 -> RE: Computer instant shutdown! (6/9/2013 10:50:36 PM)

Not sure what you mean by "instant shutdowns"? Is your system turning itself off, rebooting, going to a blue screen, or what?

I suggest you uninstall WitE. Reinstall the base version and see if you get shutdowns. If not then install the latest update, but not Lost Battles, and see if you get any shutdowns. If not then reinstall Lost Battles and see if you still get shutdowns. It would also be helpful to see your system specs as well.

Ayala -> RE: Computer instant shutdown! (6/10/2013 12:17:15 PM)

My system turns off; like if you unplug the computer, or if the energy deads.

Well, I`m going to try yours advices, and WITE will be tried in a laptop. The PC specs in other post, later, sorry.

Thank you!

molchomor -> RE: Computer instant shutdown! (6/10/2013 2:52:49 PM)

Do you get the same problem when running other CPU- or memory intensive applications ?

Sounds like an overheating CPU or faulty PSU or perhaps some other faulty component on your MB (capacitor) is causing this. A memory issue would lead to bluescreen, so we can rule that out..

Please check the temperatures amd voltages, usually such SW comes bundled with your computer. And do a google search for yiour HW components looking for known issues.

Ayala -> RE: Computer instant shutdown! (6/10/2013 5:36:06 PM)

Uhmm, I´m going to investigate it, but I`m 99% sure that the heat is not a problem, if you knew my IL-2 sesions... ;-) Also, afther a shutdown the PC can be started without any waiting time ans it goes OK.

Bah!, this issue is not very important. I`m going to try in two laptops in several weeks.

If there are some news, I tell you.

Thanks!!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI