Status? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad

k9mike -> Status? (6/11/2013 8:58:40 PM)

Well...its been quite awhile since we have heard anything from Erik and was wondering how things are going...Is there any time frame now that they have been in second wave of testing for almost a month now?
Thanks,
Mike

meskary -> RE: Status? (6/11/2013 9:48:46 PM)

Second the Vote...any status?

Gunhawk -> RE: Status? (6/12/2013 9:14:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: k9mike

Well...its been quite awhile since we have heard anything from Erik and was wondering how things are going...Is there any time frame now that they have been in second wave of testing for almost a month now?
Thanks,
Mike

Mike

Your question makes me feel very nostalgic. (-: Try this one: What *year* does matrix plan to publish this game? I must have asked that one twenty times. Never got an answer.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Status? (6/12/2013 9:42:37 PM)

You mean apart from the many times I've said that it would release this year? [;)]

I just posted a new preview from a reviewer with a preview copy.

Gunhawk -> RE: Status? (6/13/2013 2:41:35 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

You mean apart from the many times I've said that it would release this year? [;)]

I just posted a new preview from a reviewer with a preview copy.

Nope. I meant several years ago when the project started. Since I was beginning to believe that the game would never be published I stopped posting and checking the board and I've been away for quite a while. So, since I missed your comments about publishing this year, do you have a firm month for delivery?

Thanks for the update.

k9mike -> RE: Status? (6/13/2013 3:31:33 AM)

Its really close Ed...they are on second stage of Testers and would think it should be only about a month or so away.
Mike

Rtwfreak -> RE: Status? (6/22/2013 5:36:49 PM)

I have faith in Erik and if he says it will release this year I believe him. Just hurry the F up. :_)

Vilhjalmr -> RE: Status? (6/25/2013 8:31:37 PM)

... it should be "only about a month" or "so away"

My money is on the "so away". [;)]

k9mike -> RE: Status? (6/26/2013 12:29:28 AM)

Lol....silly me..guess had that one coming...;)
God just finish this game already

Vilhjalmr -> RE: Status? (6/26/2013 6:18:57 PM)

Mike, you are a good sport. I fear I have become a disillusioned troll on this forum. I gave up on this game back in 2008 because of Mark Walker’s continued lying about how close the game was to being released. At the time, someone recommended HPS/JTS’ Squad Battles to me as an alternative and I have never looked back … except to get a jaded kick out of this game’s continued struggles.

I give you loads of credit for keeping the faith. For you and everyone else who is following this game, I do hope you are well rewarded with an excellent game soon. You definitely deserve it for your incredible patience!

meskary -> RE: Status? (7/4/2013 1:30:37 PM)

happy fourth of July....any upadates?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI