Raiding a Colony with your own Pirate Hidden Facility (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

MoloMowChow -> Raiding a Colony with your own Pirate Hidden Facility (6/13/2013 7:49:15 PM)

Apparently, if I raid a planet that also has my own hidden pirate base in it, it'll add to the defense power of the home world. If the raid succeeds, I lose my hidden pirate base and the control rating drops. Do hidden pirate bases increase control over time? I heard that population maxes out the control, but raids have allowed me to push it over the limits, I think.

Plant -> RE: Raiding a Colony with your own Pirate Hidden Facility (6/14/2013 5:21:53 PM)

No, Hidden Pirate bases, don't increase control. They prevent them from slipping down to below 50% or 100% for the pirate fortresses.

DeadlyShoe -> RE: Raiding a Colony with your own Pirate Hidden Facility (6/14/2013 9:25:54 PM)

This is a bug, its listed as fixed in the 1906 patch

MoloMowChow -> RE: Raiding a Colony with your own Pirate Hidden Facility (6/16/2013 7:19:43 AM)

I'm having a different issue now.

Got 100% control of an Empire's homeworld pre-warp. Built a pirate base and it completed. Also noted at this point is that for some strange reason I couldn't immediately build a pirate fortress afterward despite having 260k in funds. They eventually launched an attack on it, and I launched Assault pods from my ship onto the planet to help defend against said attack, but once again they added to the assault against my pirate base.

I think it's because the bug notes only fixed raiding a planet that already has the pirate base on it, but not when the colony launches an assault on it and you want to help defend it by launching troops.

So I suppose it'd be nice to reinforce a pirate base from being assaulted by launching assault pods onto it.

Lucian -> RE: Raiding a Colony with your own Pirate Hidden Facility (6/16/2013 10:51:57 AM)

quote:

So I suppose it'd be nice to reinforce a pirate base from being assaulted by launching assault pods onto it.

Hell yes! This needs to be addressed in the next patch

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI