Status on the iPad game? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps

rodney727 -> Status on the iPad game? (6/13/2013 10:38:12 PM)

It's been almost a year and a half since it was announced....I fear it will be another WIF type of thing.....will be really disappointed If the dcls will not be available. Also for those of us not on the slitherine forums can you post your tweeter accounts here so us American folk can follow.

Rocko911 -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (6/13/2013 11:23:49 PM)

I agree, rogo. I too have wondered if this game will become missing in action as it passed its expected release date quite awhile ago.

Rocko911 -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (6/13/2013 11:24:06 PM)

The information has been sparse on Lordz and Slitherines website

rodney727 -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (6/14/2013 3:15:15 AM)

I agree it's almost dumbfounding ....clearly PC is their bread and butter...can you imagine the top brass at slitherine handing out bonus checks when they sell the 500,000 download in the App Store?

Erik Rutins -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (6/14/2013 4:42:50 AM)

It is well along in development and we expect it to release this year. Hang in there folks and don't worry.

Lord Zimoa -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (6/14/2013 8:07:13 AM)

There is an updated version on iPad. Now the UI is nearly all in though various issues scattered throughout. Missions can be played, AI works, campaigns work, PBEM works. No sound yet but its getting there...

rodney727 -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (6/14/2013 10:12:19 PM)

And you can say the dcls will be available? I will be honest that's what keeps me and several thousand people keep playing this game. Also no links to tweet? Come on mr. Lord you have it on slitherine....
quote:

ORIGINAL: Lord Zimoa

There is an updated version on iPad. Now the UI is nearly all in though various issues scattered throughout. Missions can be played, AI works, campaigns work, PBEM works. No sound yet but its getting there...

dsawan -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (6/16/2013 12:32:05 AM)

which ipad is it for ?

rodney727 -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (6/16/2013 4:55:48 AM)

Should work on iPad 2 and up.

PipFromSlitherine -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (6/16/2013 9:12:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rogo727

What are you basing that statement on? In fact the current plan is for it to work on all iPads. It's possible that we might need to change this based on testing or any issues that come up, but currently it works fine on an iPad 1.

Cheers

Pip

rodney727 -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (6/18/2013 2:04:34 AM)

Well that's good news....most new games say iPad 2 and up. The iPad one runs so much slower than the 2,3 or 4.
quote:

ORIGINAL: PipFromSlitherine

quote:

ORIGINAL: rogo727

What are you basing that statement on? In fact the current plan is for it to work on all iPads. It's possible that we might need to change this based on testing or any issues that come up, but currently it works fine on an iPad 1.

Cheers

Pip

rodney727 -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (7/5/2013 12:58:14 AM)

bump

catwhoorg -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (7/5/2013 1:10:08 PM)

There are periodic updates posted to FB and twitter about it.

Its progressing, mostly done, just a few tweaks and bug chasing to go.

rodney727 -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (7/6/2013 4:10:26 AM)

No there are no updates on Facebook about the iPad game and I checked all the way back to January on slitherines account. Frankly twitter is for the birds, although about two months ago I did see something like "made first move in multiplayer ". If you are going to post something on twitter for goodness sake say something on matrix.

rodney727 -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (7/21/2013 1:53:40 AM)

Bump. For a good read and chuckle go to pocket tactics!

rodney727 -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (8/22/2013 12:42:16 AM)

Hey matrix this is your monthly wake up call!! Uhmmm bump this post up. See you September same time same place!!

IainMcNeil -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (8/22/2013 10:03:04 AM)

The team have been working on it full time and Pocket Tactics had a preview when they were in and seemed very impressed. Next building arriving Monday...

rodney727 -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (8/22/2013 4:17:19 PM)

Thanks for the update and response Iain .

rodney727 -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (9/18/2013 2:18:55 AM)

Oh my is it September 17th already? Will post in four more days!!!

rodney727 -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (9/20/2013 8:34:39 PM)

Doing this post a day early as I will be at a hawkeye football game tomorrow. I remember how back in January how this game would be released no later than September 2013. I really hope this game will be released January 2014....two years after they announced this game in " coming soon" section.. I can just see the "bobs" at slitherine (watch office space to understand the reference ). Sipping on their semi warm earl grey tea and mumbling .......

Lord Zimoa -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (9/21/2013 3:16:12 PM)

quote:

Expect more info from Pocket tactics in a few days. They have preview code :)

rodney727 -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (9/28/2013 10:53:57 PM)

Oh my oh my it's almost October 1st.... And still nothing... Bet you wish I would just go away....
quote:

ORIGINAL: Lord Zimoa

quote:

Expect more info from Pocket tactics in a few days. They have preview code :)

Lord Zimoa -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (9/29/2013 1:42:54 AM)

To be honest I don`t care what you do or say at all. It is a free world and it seems to make you feel good, each it`s own hobbies.

PzC porting is almost done, same for CTGW, we are happily working on. ;-)

rodney727 -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (10/1/2013 1:30:55 AM)

Not sure what you are trying to say there....Let's just say I'm the one customer who holds you to accountability about this game. November now I see.

Lord Zimoa -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (10/1/2013 12:11:36 PM)

Here you go:

http://www.pockettactics.com/features/previews/hands-preview-panzer-corps-ipad/

rluneski -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (10/9/2013 6:28:23 AM)

Sweet.....

Lord Zimoa -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (10/15/2013 2:29:32 PM)

Panzer Corps lands on iPad and looks for testers!

Beta Call for the mobile version of this wargaming masterpiece!

Epsom, UK, October 15, 2013 – As announced during the Press Conference at Historicon, wargamers who want to play their favorite titles everywhere using a mobile device will receive some very nice surprises from the end of 2013 onwards.

The first new masterpiece to land on iPad will be the award-winning Panzer Corps Wehrmacht, developed by Flashback Games Studio and the Lordz Games Studio (www.thelordzgamesstudio.com) !

In the iPad version of the game, you will find all the gameplay elements of the PC version for a true and satisfying wargaming experience on your tablet. Campaigns, hundreds of units and all the major and minor nations are there, and you will give the orders by just tapping with your finger!

Also at release all 10 of the Grand Campaigns, Afrika Korps and Allied Corps will be available as In-App Purchases for complete and endless strategy fun.

However, to accomplish this we need your help. The game has just entered Beta Testing, and if you have the skills and the time to give us a hand improving it, sign up here and enter the Beta!
Please note that applying does not guarantee a spot, it simply puts you in line. Beta testers are added in waves in the order of application, so applying earlier gives you a better chance of making it into the beta test.

Get more information on Panzer Corps Wehrmacht for iPad from the official product page.

About Panzer Corps Wehrmacht for iPad

Classic gameplay. New experience.

Panzer Corps Wehrmacht is the award-winning turn-based strategy game that the press has called “…nothing short of brilliant” and “the spiritual successor to the Panzer General series”, with high rankings and praises around the world. Brought to fruition by a team of experts and a community of hundreds of fans, Panzer Corps Wehrmacht has evolved into the ultimate strategy classic that will find a home on any wargamer’s shelf!

Set in World War II, Panzer Corps Wehrmacht puts players in the general’s tent in charge of the Axis armie, across 26 scenarios in one large campaign tree, carrying core forces through the war. This core force can gain experience and upgrade to new weaponry as it becomes available. With over 400 unit types, divided into 19 unit classes, there is a huge amount to explore. Make use of your units’ strengths and your enemies weaknesses and seize victory.

Panzer Corps Wehrmacht replicates a classic wargame and upgrades it to 21st century standards for a new generation of wargamers, now also on your iPad!

Developed by Flashback Games Studio & The Lordz Games Studio and published by Slitherine, Panzer Corps is the ultimate wargaming experience.

At release will be also available all the 10 Grand Campaigns, Afrika Korps and Allied Corps as In-App Purchasing!

IainMcNeil -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (10/15/2013 2:35:36 PM)

Beta sign up link :
http://www.slitherine.com/beta_test

rodney727 -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (10/15/2013 8:29:17 PM)

I have tried several times to sign up for this. It keeps telling me my password is invalid and an account with my email is already in use. Help! I have lived my whole life for this! Lol!!
quote:

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

Beta sign up link :
http://www.slitherine.com/beta_test

PipFromSlitherine -> RE: Status on the iPad game? (10/15/2013 9:49:55 PM)

I would guess you need to use a Slitherine forum account, and that you have already registered for one. Reset your password if you are having issues I would suggest.

Cheers

Pip

Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI