House Rules - Bombing of HQs (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room

TheFox -> House Rules - Bombing of HQs (6/18/2013 10:50:09 AM)

Hi [:)]

Not really new to WiTE but am interested in the reasoning behind the banning of bombing HQs unless stacked with combat unit - is this because the HQ would be too small to be targeted or is there more of an impact on play?

Thanks [&o]

SigUp -> RE: House Rules - Bombing of HQs (6/18/2013 10:56:59 AM)

I think this is due to the reason that otherwise leaders can be killed to easily.

carlkay58 -> RE: House Rules - Bombing of HQs (6/18/2013 11:17:43 AM)

HQs that are not stacked with combat units take large casualties to the leadership and support units. Personally I just figure on keeping them stacked with a combat unit.

TheFox -> RE: House Rules - Bombing of HQs (6/18/2013 2:58:17 PM)

Right

Yes I have been taking a lot of casualties and I wondered where they were coming from, so support units take a hit too. Does it affect the reserve activations of subordinate units or is that an unknown?

I don't think I've lost many leaders, as yet, but my opponent does target them, sometimes upto to 5 or 6 bombing runs.

Not for this thread but my axis aircraft, doctrine or what is awful - he does target air base HQ too but I don't seem to intercept that much! Interdiction of his troops has shot up.....anyway.

Maybe stick with no HQ bombing next time.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI