Stations at Black Holes (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

Loki146 -> Stations at Black Holes (6/27/2013 12:59:19 AM)

hi everyone

i don't get it, do i have to "Build at Dark Pit" or is it enough to build nearly the Black Hole to get the bonuses?

my problem is: if i Build at Dark Pit, the Hole eat my Ship and Base. If i build nearly, there is no Research Bonus in my Research Screen :(

this Black Holes are driving me crazy!!!

Dracus -> RE: Stations at Black Holes (6/27/2013 1:11:53 AM)

if you queue build , it should build in the right location. Manual placement is way to tricky.

Loki146 -> RE: Stations at Black Holes (6/27/2013 1:15:33 AM)

but where? do i zoom in oder zoom out? :/

gnnaaaah, now it works, the problem was that i have designed a "Station" with all labs, not a Research station. Now i just copied it 3 times, 1 time for each research station and now it works perfectly, THX! :)

Canute0 -> RE: Stations at Black Holes (6/27/2013 6:38:59 AM)

Select the Black hole, you can select it direct over the starmap or select it over the Research/Resort locations.

Then at the window lower left, select Build a Resort base or the right Research base.

Don't use the Right click menu, because this force the AI to build at a special location, and this is mosttimes deadly at a black hole like you notice.

And if you realy want to place the station manualy, yes it should be ok when it is somewhere around. When the Black hole disappear from the Research/Resort location list, your placement was correct.

elanaagain -> RE: Stations at Black Holes (6/27/2013 4:53:08 PM)

Yes, I have lost several constructors to black holes. No warning, just a message "mission complete ...as it disappears... lol.

ASHBERY76 -> RE: Stations at Black Holes (6/29/2013 3:07:58 PM)

Why have black holes without any consequence?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI