patch v4.5 from v4.4 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

robdam -> patch v4.5 from v4.4 (2/19/2001 9:54:00 PM)

I patched my v4.4 to v4.5. Game still says v4.4 on the scenario screen. When I patched, was told patch was successful. Not sure what's going on....any ideas?

Lars Remmen -> (2/20/2001 12:11:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by robdam: I patched my v4.4 to v4.5. Game still says v4.4 on the scenario screen. When I patched, was told patch was successful. Not sure what's going on....any ideas?
Are you sure you patched it to the right directory? The first WAW patch I did created a SPWAW sub directory in the SPWAW main directory. I found it hard to get the target directory right as I didn't use the path suggested by the game when I first installed. Took me a couple of patches to get it right. ------------------ Lars Nec Temere - Nec Timide

robdam -> (2/20/2001 12:28:00 AM)

Yep, that was it. It's not @ all a very "user friendly" patch. A-It said the patch was successful when in fact it wasn't B- The patch prompts you for a target folder which when directed to said target folder it goes ahead and creates a subfolder....makes no sense whatsoever. @ least the game works! Thank you for your response

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI