2x2 Game - Still Need Allied Opponents (CLOSED) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

6971grunt -> 2x2 Game - Still Need Allied Opponents (CLOSED) (7/7/2013 11:53:54 PM)

We had two allied players, but the new beta patch used was way too buggy for my partner to the point he couldn't continue the game. Our opponents really wanted to play with the new beta patch, so we had to reluctantly scrap the game after two turns.

THUS, a renewed challege for a #2 scenerio game with allied players - using the official version [no beta patch].

"Realism" - "OFF" - Historical 1st Trun and Reliable USN Torps. All the rest "ON"
"Options" - "OFF" Auto sub ops. All the rest "ON" - +/- 15 days on reinforcements. 1 Day Turns

HRs:
1. No naval bombing by 4E bombers below 10,000'.
2. All Allied forces have "stand in place orders" [no movement] on the opening turn.

Otherwise, all is fair in love and war......

That's it. PM me if you're interested.

xnavytc -> RE: 2x2 Game - Still Need Allied Opponents (7/8/2013 4:12:55 PM)

I haven't had a chance to play a PBEM yet, but is you can get an experienced allied player, who doesn't mind mentoring while we play, I would love to play.

6971grunt -> RE: 2x2 Game - Still Need Allied Opponents (7/8/2013 4:53:07 PM)

Any takers? xnavytc needs an allied partner, pbem is easy - mastering this game is difficult...............

Lokasenna -> RE: 2x2 Game - Still Need Allied Opponents (7/8/2013 5:54:58 PM)

What is the expected rate of play?

6971grunt -> RE: 2x2 Game - Still Need Allied Opponents (7/8/2013 7:19:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lokasenna

What is the expected rate of play?

I would estimate 3 to 4 turns a week depending of RL of 4 people.......

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI