Wishlist (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

PzB74 -> Wishlist (1/10/2003 10:36:08 AM)

I've been tinkering with TF compositions in my UV games and there are a couple of things I really miss.

If the AA rating for each ship could be rated in the TF and port menus, it would ease the work of putting TF's together considerably.

A combined AA rating for all ships in a TF would also be nice.
PacWar got it I think...and it's essential info.

Krec -> (1/10/2003 2:19:03 PM)

Do i dare say priority targeting...........oh sorry thats another thread. opps!!

couldnt resist , too easy:D

Admiral Scott -> (1/10/2003 2:52:41 PM)

I agree.

siRkid -> Re: Wishlist (1/10/2003 6:56:57 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PzB
[B]I've been tinkering with TF compositions in my UV games and there are a couple of things I really miss.

If the AA rating for each ship could be rated in the TF and port menus, it would ease the work of putting TF's together considerably.

A combined AA rating for all ships in a TF would also be nice.
PacWar got it I think...and it's essential info. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'll add it to the list.

Rick
Disclaimer: Being on the list does not mean it will be implemented.

Raverdave -> (1/10/2003 7:11:33 PM)

Hey kid.....that must be one hellva big list!:)

Raverdave -> (1/10/2003 7:14:48 PM)

OOOooooooo Mr Kid ! I just noticed the "WiTP Test team Manager......who did you have to blow...er I mean know to get that job?;) (Yeah I know it is an old joke but what the heck I don't get to use it often). :D

siRkid -> (1/10/2003 7:42:02 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Raverdave
[B]OOOooooooo Mr Kid ! I just noticed the "WiTP Test team Manager......who did you have to blow...er I mean know to get that job?;) (Yeah I know it is an old joke but what the heck I don't get to use it often). :D [/B][/QUOTE]

First, I worked on UV as a tester for over a year.
Second, I showed Matrix that I had an amazing ability to deal tactfully with some of the less than gracious posters on the boards.:p

Rick

siRkid -> (1/10/2003 7:45:09 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Raverdave
[B]Hey kid.....that must be one hellva big list!:) [/B][/QUOTE]

I actualy have several list going. Please keep in mind that I am nothing more that a pass through. Thats why I put this on a lot of my post:

Disclaimer: Being on the list does not mean it will be implemented.

Raverdave -> (1/10/2003 7:46:36 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kid
[B]First, I worked on UV as a tester for over a year.
Second, I showed Matrix that I had an amazing ability to deal tactfully with some of the less than gracious posters on the boards.:p

Rick [/B][/QUOTE]

Touche` !:D

Bax -> (1/10/2003 9:51:04 PM)

Kid,

Could you please add these two improvements to the "load troops" selection screen:

1. Show units that are already being loaded onto a different TF as "Being loaded" or "not available for loading". Right now it is possible to accidently (or purposely)select a unit for loading that is already being loaded onto a different TF.

2. In the same "load troops" selection screen, could the fatigue and disruption of units be listed, so that we can easily see which troops not to load if we're trying to give them some rest.

Thanks!

siRkid -> (1/11/2003 2:32:30 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bax
[B]Kid,

Could you please add these two improvements to the "load troops" selection screen:

1. Show units that are already being loaded onto a different TF as "Being loaded" or "not available for loading". Right now it is possible to accidently (or purposely)select a unit for loading that is already being loaded onto a different TF.

2. In the same "load troops" selection screen, could the fatigue and disruption of units be listed, so that we can easily see which troops not to load if we're trying to give them some rest.

Thanks! [/B][/QUOTE]

Added.

Rick

Orion_SS1 -> I don't understand... (1/11/2003 6:03:14 AM)

...two of the previous three requests. AA ratings are available in the new TF listing by right-clicking on the name of a ship in the Available list.

And if you look at the Load Cost on the Load Troops screen, you can tell which units are being loaded aboard ships in another task force by their diminished Load Cost.

(The fatigue/disruption listing is probably a good idea, especially in a very long campaign.)

Bax -> Then let me help you (1/11/2003 8:49:05 AM)

quote:

And if you look at the Load Cost on the Load Troops screen, you can tell which units are being loaded aboard ships in another task force by their diminished Load Cost.

Yes, as long as you have memorized that the Yokosuka 5th Special Naval Landing Force has a starting load cost of 1500. But the little help I asked for would be very helpful to newbies, or even oldies whose memory is not as good as it used to be! ;)

And what about situations where you have partial units sitting there in base? Those probably won't be sitting there with nice, round numbers.

quote:

AA ratings are available in the new TF listing by right-clicking on the name of a ship in the Available list.

Right again, but what I think PzB was driving at was having the AA ratings available on the port screen, and be able to sort them by AA rating, so that you could say "aha, I have 4 DD's with an AA rating of 372", rather than having to go into each ship's individual screen to find that info out. Like PzB, I tend to do a lot of planning in the port screen and not the "create TF screen". It helps give you a broader, overall picture.

I especially like his idea for having a total, cumulative AA value for the TF as you create it, so you can get a relative idea of how strong it is compared to other TF's you may have created.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI