Crew not being topped off? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Starships Unlimited v3

Grizpin -> Crew not being topped off? (1/10/2003 12:00:40 PM)

I had 2 gunships and 2 scouts. 1 gunship and one scout would top off thier crew but the other 2 would not. They would only maintain a 1 member and 4 member crew. I used a relic for ship upgrade and built a cruiser late in the game and both those ships topped off but the other 2 would still not... is this a bug? At first I thought it was due to population level on my planet but now I know that can't be it. Any ideas?

EricLarsen -> Re: Crew not being topped off? (1/10/2003 10:17:41 PM)

Originally posted by Grizpin
[B]I had 2 gunships and 2 scouts. 1 gunship and one scout would top off thier crew but the other 2 would not. They would only maintain a 1 member and 4 member crew. I used a relic for ship upgrade and built a cruiser late in the game and both those ships topped off but the other 2 would still not... is this a bug? At first I thought it was due to population level on my planet but now I know that can't be it. Any ideas? [/B]

Grizpin,
I've yet to see any of my ships not topping off crew. Could those two ships somehow be on manual control and have their mission settings set to "Ignoring captain's upgrade requests"? That seems to be the only plausible explanantion I can see where some of your ships top off crew and some don't.
Eric Larsen

Grizpin -> (1/11/2003 11:34:06 AM)

Not sure if that was it or not. But I will keep that in mind for my next game. Thanks :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI