Restricted Commands. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

AndyW -> Restricted Commands. (7/14/2013 5:17:50 PM)

Hi guys,

Could someone explain to this newb what the [S], [R], and (R) flags mean for LCU's?

[S] is static attachment, and you can't change its HQ, but I'm lost on the meaning/difference of [R] and (R).

Thanks,
Andy.

Cpt Sherwood -> RE: Restricted Commands. (7/14/2013 6:01:49 PM)

This is from the patch notes:

72. Restricted HQ indicator changed from (R) to (R) for temp and [R] for perm attached.

Capt Hornblower -> RE: Restricted Commands. (7/15/2013 3:53:53 AM)

Clarification of Cpt Sherwood's reply:

The number 72 refers to the item number under the "Changed" section of changes in the notes accompanying the latest official patch (Jan 2012).

The differences between "Restricted" and "Temp Restricted" units are given in the manual on p. 178, section 8.1.1.

guytipton41 -> RE: Restricted Commands. (7/15/2013 1:04:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Capt Hornblower

The number 72 refers to the item number under the "Changed" section of changes in the notes accompanying the latest official patch (Jan 2012).

The differences between "Restricted" and "Temp Restricted" units are given in the manual on p. 178, section 8.1.1.

Hi Folks,

If it's Temp Restricted then will it eventually change to unrestricted? I.e. Temp Restricted is an indicator that you should not spend PP to buy this unit out?

Cheers,
Guy

AndyW -> RE: Restricted Commands. (7/15/2013 10:27:14 PM)

Thanks guys, I'd missed the section in the manual. I'd been searching for [R] and (R)!

Andy.

Cpt Sherwood -> RE: Restricted Commands. (7/15/2013 10:52:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: guytipton41

quote:

ORIGINAL: Capt Hornblower

Hi Folks,

If it's Temp Restricted then will it eventually change to unrestricted? I.e. Temp Restricted is an indicator that you should not spend PP to buy this unit out?

Cheers,
Guy

No. Temp restricted means you can switch it to an unrestricted HQ and move it by sea. It does cost PPs to do this.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI