Howdy Fellers! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

Marshall Ellis -> Howdy Fellers! (7/16/2013 3:49:30 PM)

Hello all:

Been a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since I've posted. I've been off battling evil in another dimension and still am. I certainly apologize for absolutely ignoring EiANW for a a bit. It may look like we've done nothing BUT that's not the case. We have added a few fixes/changes over the years and need to get a new version uploaded tested and released. It's just been at a much slower pace ;-)

I will not lie and tell you that we have a lot of time to spend BUT I still play the game and have come up with some ideas. A few loyal team members have been pinging me a bit to give some guidance and I'm appreciative of their efforts!

I am behind in posts reading so I will try to catch up a bit AND I will try to come back on a little more often!

Thank you

Pans -> RE: Howdy Fellers! (7/16/2013 4:53:22 PM)

Hello Marshall,

great to hear from you after so long time. I hope you are well.
Would be great have some fixes here and there.

I am still enjoying this game from the first steps on and hope to hear more from you in the future.

welcome back
Andreas

Kai -> RE: Howdy Fellers! (7/16/2013 6:29:09 PM)

Welcome back.

We've missed you.

pzgndr -> RE: Howdy Fellers! (7/16/2013 7:01:45 PM)

[&o]

Methinks a few forum members stopped believing me long ago when I kept saying you'd be back sooner or later to resume development. Welcome back!

Marshall Ellis -> RE: Howdy Fellers! (7/16/2013 8:29:39 PM)

Thanks guys. Been too long no doubt.
We are porting the code over to Codegear 2007. This is forcing us th change a few things and was a little more involved that we planned but should give us a little more flexibility. Will keep you posted. No ETA yet but we're working on it...

Thank you

Agathosdaimon -> RE: Howdy Fellers! (7/17/2013 3:35:45 AM)

Wonderful, i think its a fantastic Game! i look for to the updates for it - will there be any more scenarios added? ie smaller periods such as just 1809 or 1813?

Marshall Ellis -> RE: Howdy Fellers! (7/17/2013 5:07:08 PM)

You bet!
We will look to add MORE and MORE BUT the first major obstacle I would like to look at is some EASY method to play online with each other. We're looking into the ifs and hows of this.

gazfun -> RE: Howdy Fellers! (7/17/2013 10:38:16 PM)

Welcome back Marshall

Good to see you.

SkyElf -> RE: Howdy Fellers! (7/19/2013 2:08:38 AM)

Glad to see your back and have some time to work on the game. :-)

Dancing Bear -> RE: Howdy Fellers! (8/29/2013 1:23:18 AM)

Any progress to report?

batteri2 -> RE: Howdy Fellers! (9/6/2013 12:28:58 PM)

Great news Marshall! Any progress to report, especially on the easy method of playing online? (as I believe this to be the one biggest obstacle for a better game experience)

Bo / batteri2

batteri2 -> RE: Howdy Fellers! (9/25/2013 1:23:30 PM)

One not so revolutionary change, but with huge impact on playing online would be to allow reinforcements to be accumulated. Especially at long times of peace a player then can set the skip phase button to ignore his reinforcement phases for some time, perhaps three months, and then place the accumulated inf, cav and mil reinforcements. At times of peace it is unimportant at what time reinforcements arrives, as long as they arrive!

Symple -> RE: Howdy Fellers! (10/2/2013 4:14:17 AM)

Hi guys, are you taking on new players?

gazfun -> RE: Howdy Fellers! (10/2/2013 8:00:32 AM)

Hi Symple
yep we are looking for new players all the time.

If you register with us, under your current nickname it would be approved

gazfun

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI