Cannot build energy research station (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support

paShadoWn -> Cannot build energy research station (7/24/2013 1:53:13 PM)

Age of shadows pirates, all other research stations built fine but cannot build energy research bases. Checked design, its identical to others except labs. Money sufficient.

Fishers of Men -> RE: Cannot build energy research station (7/24/2013 4:36:09 PM)

What are the locations you are attempting to build your Energy Research Stations? It can make a difference whether construction is allowed.

paShadoWn -> RE: Cannot build energy research station (7/26/2013 9:04:49 AM)

Neutron stars gas giants

Fishers of Men -> RE: Cannot build energy research station (7/26/2013 2:56:37 PM)

Multiple empires can build around a black hole or neutron star, but only one empire is allowed to build at a gas giant location.

Kayoz -> RE: Cannot build energy research station (7/26/2013 11:47:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fishers of Men

Multiple empires can build around a black hole or neutron star, but only one empire is allowed to build at a gas giant location.

Are you sure about neutron stars? Iirc, the only research location that allows multiple empires to build at it are black holes.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Cannot build energy research station (7/29/2013 6:54:32 PM)

If you are still having this issue, could you upload a save file please and point us to the location where you are trying to build a research station?

Regards,

- Erik

paShadoWn -> RE: Cannot build energy research station (7/30/2013 6:13:06 PM)

I tried reloading and it allowed me to build energy research at the star (but still not at gas giants) and now i cannot build high tech.

http://turbobit.net/ugs3q3cxkc6x.html

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI