Looking for 1st PBEM game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Opponents Wanted

CitizenX -> Looking for 1st PBEM game (1/11/2003 11:38:48 AM)

I have been playing off and on since ver 4.+ but still kinda new at this and still learning and I think I'm ready to play against my 1st RL opponent. I prefer the US because I understand their equipment better and year or opponent would be fine. I can play 1 to several turns a week or what ever fits your schedule. I play in the am and sometimes after work. I will need assistance in setting up the game since I have never done it before and I loaned my manual out to a friend I'm trying to get to play. Please no opponents that like to use fngs as practice while waiting for a better game..

Goblin -> (1/11/2003 1:18:24 PM)

Welcome CitizenX. I can't play you right now, but you will find no shortage of opponents here. Just wanted to say hullo!

Goblin:)

Capt. Pixel -> Keep Plugging (1/13/2003 2:26:14 AM)

No response yet? I'm surprised. Most NGs don't have to wait more than a few hours to get a rise out of this bunch. ;)

I'd play you a game, CitizenX, but I'm currently at my limit. One fella may drop out, tho'. I'll push him on it today and maybe free up a slot for you.

I'll get back to ya. :D

Buzzard45 -> I am rookie too (1/13/2003 4:01:24 AM)

:D :D

I just got wind of this site but have been SP for some time. More SP1 and SPWW2 than SPWaW. Its good be well rounded I hear.

I have been reading the postings. I like the idea of you pick the time and place. I choose the side.

I like C&C off Rarity OFF. Smaller battle. Medium or small map. I have most experience as Brits but will take a shot at whatever.

I do work as a traveller so be prepared for some delay between turns. Usually 4-5 turns per week. Is this Ok?

snailtrail -> (1/13/2003 3:28:55 PM)

I'd be happy to play you CitizenX. I'm new to this two .. only played through one game. If you are still interested drop me an email at [email]jeyles@bigpond.net.au[/email] and we can have a crack at setting up a game. :)

ps - i only have H2H version installed so you will need this if we are to play

CitizenX -> (1/13/2003 3:39:10 PM)

Snailtrail,
I'm just starting a game with buzzard45. If it goes well I will be more than happy to play you

snailtrail -> (1/13/2003 3:40:25 PM)

No worries.

Look forward to the game. :p

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI